look a likes ,doppleganger twins ffs

Guest Geordio Armani

Guest Geordio Armani

Come on you miserable cunts spill the beans..... i btw have been told im this cunts double.. oh dear

_832257_shaun_ryder300.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prince William apparently ^_^

you mean thats not you in your avatar?

as for who I look like ive no idea, I used to get told Beck when my hair was longer

Edited by Semimental

Had lots of flattering comparisons down the years and lots of unflattering comparisons, almost exclusively off lads the unflattering ones, but I think I have a vague resemblance to David Unsworth, same height and frame too.

Paul Potts was a recent one Stevie? I think you have a bit of one of the Howeys about you.

Haha but Paul Potts was mentioned by a ridiculed long haired waifer thin southern scruff, with a large dose of "tongue in cheek" about it.

The most unflattering ones I've had were John Parrot and Captain Pugwash when I was 17 and growing a tache like a right dopey twat! ^_^

Mind, I look fuck all like them so I find it easy to laugh about it.

Used to get Bros constantly back in the day, fast forward a few years to the early nineties when I had Kurt Cobain curtains used to get Michelle Pfieffer. :)^_^

If Charles Bronson( the actor, not the loony)shagged Bruce Willis, the brutally handsome male offspring might bear a passing resemblance to gorgeous lil ole me.

^_^

From memory, didnt you look like that bloke who chases dodgy builders or auction homes etc......cant think of his name.....

If Charles Bronson( the actor, not the loony)shagged Bruce Willis, the brutally handsome male offspring might bear a passing resemblance to gorgeous lil ole me.

^_^

From memory, didnt you look like that bloke who chases dodgy builders or auction homes etc......cant think of his name.....

You look and act like Pinnochio CT

^_^

Button it , Tubby!

_47657946_pete.jpg

Used to get Bros constantly back in the day, fast forward a few years to the early nineties when I had Kurt Cobain curtains used to get Michelle Pfieffer. :)^_^

If you're not bisexual, you should be.

I'd do you in the 90s.