Resident evil: Operation raccoon city

2bias

Hey guys I'm sure there are many resi fans out there and I'm sure you've seen this game announced but I thought I'd stick a thread up as resident evil rocks, looks a good game an takes place between resi 2 and 3. Can also make changes to the game by killing characters like Leon which is interesting. For a spin-off I'm actually looking forward to this.

I think my favourite is resi 3, at the time it was a big change in the series being around the city an not confined to one location. Think my record in completing it was about 1.20 hour, I played itnall the time

Resi 3 was awesome, I remember as a bairn it used to, me and me brother used to argue over who would do the part where you went down the stairs and the Nemesis broke through the window and chased you, we were sh*t-f*cking-scared of that part

Lol awesome.

So tempted to play this again on pc but feel it would ruin all those good memories playing it now seeing how bad the graphics are etc. Fuck it it's worth it.

i prefered resident evil 2 cause when you buy the shotgun parts later in the game you can blow a zombies body to bits and it makes a loud bang lol

The only game I've ever platinum'd because it was so fantastic!

Resi 3 was awesome, I remember as a bairn it used to, me and me brother used to argue over who would do the part where you went down the stairs and the Nemesis broke through the window and chased you, we were sh*t-f*cking-scared of that part

Did you ever play 4?

Cos from other fans of the series - they moaned about Chris constantly being aided by Sheva. Apparently it took the joy out of being a Resident Evil game

EDIT: 4 was my first RESI

Edited by WordPlay

I'd play re-made early resi games if they updated the controls so your bloke doesn't move like a shopping trolley.

The game cube remake and zero addition were awesome

• 1 year later...