Newcastle's number 9 shirt!!!

Feltch The Manfat

:mellow: I love it when the unwashed try and wind us up but end up looking spectacularly retarded

To be fair to the man he did get quite a few reactions. People barking about at how "pathetic" he is is his wumery working. He's bringing them down to his level. Well done Felch.

Kevin, some people have 'wummery' down to an art. Feltch is not one of these people & neither are you.

You seem to adopting the CT trademarked alternate view...

Seems to have gotten a lot of bites out of ya'll. And in particular, one long haired man whos name begins with a T, you know who that is? It's you, Tom.

:mellow: I love it when the unwashed try and wind us up but end up looking spectacularly retarded

Do you think it's time to re-air the city landmarks comparisions that went on last year? :dunno:

Seems to have gotten a lot of bites out of ya'll. And in particular, one long haired man whos name begins with a T, you know who that is? It's you, Tom.

Kevin, the smartest kid in your year would've stopped by now.

Shhh. :mellow:

Do you think it's time to re-air the city landmarks comparisions that went on last year? :dunno:

I think it's always "re-air the city landmarks comparisions that went on last year" time :D

I think it's always "re-air the city landmarks comparisions that went on last year" time :D

tyne-bridge_mick.jpg

wearmouth%20bridge.jpg

Newcastle Upon Tyne 1-0 Albania on Wear

Do you think it's time to re-air the city landmarks comparisions that went on last year? :D

Do me a favour and source it? I can't see it for looking... :dunno:

How about David Goodwillie as our No.9.

He's small but so was wee Hughie Gallagher.

He's got baggage but we're known to sign players with baggage.

He's young and that fits the Board's program.

Get him for about 2 Mill and it might be worth a risk.

Don't know what wages he is on.

Don't know if he's any good but he can't be worse than Stroller.

He's been capped for Scotland at most age levels and senior so he can't be altogether shite.

He's been advised to play in England, probably on account of his baggage.

He's white, and we need to keep a mix so we we are Black & White.

OK so I'm getting senile.................feel right at home on this forum. :o