Columbus Crew 0-3 Newcastle united

nortoon

On the back of his scintillating form Newcastle United are pleased to announce that Shola Ameobi has been rewarded with a contract extension.

"When I seen Shola score that goal against Columbus I known that we had a great goal scorer on our hands, just what we'd been looking for. It's fantastic to be able to reveal that we has given Shola the famous number 9, and we trust that he will provide the goals and excitement that the supporters deserve" - Pardew

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the back of his scintillating form Newcastle United are pleased to announce that Shola Ameobi has been rewarded with a contract extension.

"When I seen Shola score that goal against Columbus I known that we had a great goal scorer on our hands, just what we'd been looking for. It's fantastic to be able to reveal that we has given Shola the famous number 9, and we trust that he will provide the goals and excitement that the supporters deserve" - Pardew

Thats depressingly true " Turns out we don't need an extra striker, shola scored against Columbus crew!"

any description of the goal or am I to presume he volleyed from the halfway line

Stuffed up back pass from a midfielder. Shola picked it up and gracefully stroked it past a stranded and highly annoyed keeper.

I'd imagine it was something like that anyway.

FTR Andy Carroll had a very successful time at Newcastle, but not 'Alan Shearer successful'.

I'm actually quite enjoying this guy. :mellow:

To be fair he does quite well to talk so much on his own, and has obviously researched the club quite a bit.