left back

Dr Gloom

Let it go man Leazes, what are you hoping to achieve?

I'm not really sure. I think its pretty pathetic of Gloomy to be so hypocritical. What a shame he ruins threads with his posts. If only he had agreed with me 4 years ago instead of giving me so much flak for being right, because he is now posting everything I said 4 years ago.

Maybe he could bring himself to admit it ?

That hypocrisy, real or imagined, may be pathetic but what certainly is pathetic is to go on and on about it endlessly like a child. Let it go man. It does you no favours whatsoever.

for fuck's sake. this is precisely why i have the tit on ignore. i couldn't cope with him endlessly making stuff up in order to try to convince himself and everyone else that disagrees with him that he's right.

what kind of sad old man take so much pleasure in trying to convince himself and people he's never met on the interweb that he's right? i suspect he doesn't have a happy home life. shame he hasn't figured out that no one gives a shit.

one thing is clear though; me pleasure using this forum has improved tenfold since i blocked him. shame his tired old crap still clogs up a lot of threads and i still have to read drivel like the above when people quote him.

what sort of pathetic arsehole can't admit when they get something wrong, and bans someone because they ask them why ?

That's what the mods etc do on Newcastle Online, its what you are doing. I can and will let this go, but you're pathetic doing what you are doing. Getting something wrong isn't important man, but giving me flak for "ruining threads" when all I'm doing is saying what I've always said - which you agree with now - get a life man, grow up, its not the end of the world to make a bad call.

If Gloomy stops saying I ruin threads, for the reason above, I'm quite happy not to respond to him, especially when quite a number of other people think I don't ruin threads but are realising what I have said has been the truth all along now.

You're such a fucking tool, someone puts a post up and you ruin the thread straight away, its nearly every thread as well.

This site is becoming wank simply because you are spoiling it

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let it go man Leazes, what are you hoping to achieve?

I'm not really sure. I think its pretty pathetic of Gloomy to be so hypocritical. What a shame he ruins threads with his posts. If only he had agreed with me 4 years ago instead of giving me so much flak for being right, because he is now posting everything I said 4 years ago.

Maybe he could bring himself to admit it ?

That hypocrisy, real or imagined, may be pathetic but what certainly is pathetic is to go on and on about it endlessly like a child. Let it go man. It does you no favours whatsoever.

for fuck's sake. this is precisely why i have the tit on ignore. i couldn't cope with him endlessly making stuff up in order to try to convince himself and everyone else that disagrees with him that he's right.

what kind of sad old man take so much pleasure in trying to convince himself and people he's never met on the interweb that he's right? i suspect he doesn't have a happy home life. shame he hasn't figured out that no one gives a shit.

one thing is clear though; me pleasure using this forum has improved tenfold since i blocked him. shame his tired old crap still clogs up a lot of threads and i still have to read drivel like the above when people quote him.

what sort of pathetic arsehole can't admit when they get something wrong, and bans someone because they ask them why ?

That's what the mods etc do on Newcastle Online, its what you are doing. I can and will let this go, but you're pathetic doing what you are doing. Getting something wrong isn't important man, but giving me flak for "ruining threads" when all I'm doing is saying what I've always said - which you agree with now - get a life man, grow up, its not the end of the world to make a bad call.

If Gloomy stops saying I ruin threads, for the reason above, I'm quite happy not to respond to him, especially when quite a number of other people think I don't ruin threads but are realising what I have said has been the truth all along now.

You're such a fucking tool, someone puts a post up and you ruin the thread straight away, its nearly every thread as well.

This site is becoming wank simply because you are spoiling it

see thread number 4. He commented on what I said without even reading it - again.

Im pretty sure they will get an older left back in, however I would be quite happy to let Shane have a run.

Would much prefer to have a LB who can offer something going forward than just the odd hit and hope like Simpson on the other side.

Its also still not impossible that when the full squad get back together, Jose has a change of heart with no-one else having come in. I would have thought that if his agent had had the nod off Kenny etc, that they would be in before the window ends, then his frustration would not have boiled over last week.

He's not 'banned' you ffs, he's put you on ignore. Jesus Leazes, you sound like you're five years old half the time. You honestly can't derive any pleasure from this site if this is how it makes you feel. Let it go.

Im pretty sure they will get an older left back in, however I would be quite happy to let Shane have a run.

Would much prefer to have a LB who can offer something going forward than just the odd hit and hope like Simpson on the other side.

Its also still not impossible that when the full squad get back together, Jose has a change of heart with no-one else having come in. I would have thought that if his agent had had the nod off Kenny etc, that they would be in before the window ends, then his frustration would not have boiled over last week.

Might've been a calculated move on his part too like. I.e. rock the boat and LFC come in with a late, cut-price bid near the end of the window. Hope you're right like.

Leazes, the reason he's put you on ignore is because you're always try to draw him into an argument he doesn't want to have and to admit he wass wrong, you were right etc. He's gotten bored of it. He only mentioned you after you'd mentioned him too. You don't seem to be able to accept he isn't interested in having this discussion with you and he's put you on ignore because you won't drop it. That's how it looks from an outsider looking in, so to speak, anyway. Can't you just drop it?

Leazes, the reason he's put you on ignore is because you're always try to draw him into an argument he doesn't want to have and to admit he wass wrong , you were right etc. He's gotten bored of it. He only mentioned you after you'd mentioned him too. You don't seem to be able to accept he isn't interested in having this discussion with you and he's put you on ignore because you won't drop it. That's how it looks from an outsider looking in, so to speak, anyway. Can't you just drop it?

I know this [see the bold]. Says everything, it doesn't cost owt to admit you made a wrong call though instead of moaning on all the time like he does. I hope he doesn't accuse me of ruining threads though, especially when he isn't even reading what I post [so he says].

I can drop it, unless he mentions me, but if he does that, I can reply, surely ? [although I may not, why reply to an idiot with no standards]

To get back on topic, Enrique is going, no doubt about it. We lose our best players nowadays. That is the sort of club we have again.

Leazes, the reason he's put you on ignore is because you're always try to draw him into an argument he doesn't want to have and to admit he wass wrong , you were right etc. He's gotten bored of it. He only mentioned you after you'd mentioned him too. You don't seem to be able to accept he isn't interested in having this discussion with you and he's put you on ignore because you won't drop it. That's how it looks from an outsider looking in, so to speak, anyway. Can't you just drop it?

I know this [see the bold]. Says everything, it doesn't cost owt to admit you made a wrong call though instead of moaning on all the time like he does. I hope he doesn't accuse me of ruining threads though, especially when he isn't even reading what I post [so he says].

I can drop it, unless he mentions me, but if he does that, I can reply, surely ? [although I may not, why reply to an idiot with no standards]

To get back on topic, Enrique is going, no doubt about it. We lose our best players nowadays. That is the sort of club we have again.

I wasn't saying he was wrong. I was saying that's what it's all about for you, i.e. him admitting that. I'm not even sure what he was meant to be wrong about tbh. Anyway... :rip:

I agree re: Enrique ;)

Leazes, the reason he's put you on ignore is because you're always try to draw him into an argument he doesn't want to have and to admit he wass wrong, you were right etc. He's gotten bored of it. He only mentioned you after you'd mentioned him too. You don't seem to be able to accept he isn't interested in having this discussion with you and he's put you on ignore because you won't drop it. That's how it looks from an outsider looking in, so to speak, anyway. Can't you just drop it?

summed up succinctly there.

i tire of leazesmag's obession with 'being proved right about the old board', as i suspect the majority of posters here do. it happens with almost every thread he conrtibutes to. the sad thing is, he can be a half decent poster when he isn't banging on about the same boring old crap. i had to put him on ignore because it's endless and was spoiling my enjoyment of this place.

i tire of leazesmag's obession with 'being proved right about the old board', as i suspect the majority of posters here do. it happens with almost every thread he conrtibutes to. the sad thing is, he can be a half decent poster when he isn't banging on about the same boring old crap. i had to put him on ignore because it's endless and was spoiling my enjoyment of this place.

some do, some don't. If you don't want me to mention you, stop mentioning me. Alex has said why you have put me on ignore, and you know he is correct, that reason is so sad and pathetic.

I post about things I am interested in, same as you, I am not interested in choosing my favourite players etc which is my choice, but I don't moan on all the time about the club like you do, and I didn't wish for the situation the club is now in with a new owner, like you did. If you think I ruin threads for you , which is strange when you are now saying the same things I have said for years, fine, but stop speaking for other people. You ruin threads for me too, because you are an absolute whining cretin, without any balls, and I have no respect for you because you have no balls.

some do, some don't. If you don't want me to mention you, stop mentioning me. Alex has said why you have put me on ignore, and you know he is correct, that reason is so sad and pathetic.

I post about things I am interested in, same as you, I am not interested in choosing my favourite players etc which is my choice, but I don't moan on all the time about the club like you do, and I didn't wish for the situation the club is now in with a new owner, like you did. If you think I ruin threads for you , which is strange when you are now saying the same things I have said for years, fine, but stop speaking for other people. You ruin threads for me too, because you are an absolute whining cretin, without any balls, and I have no respect for you because you have no balls.

It's not just him you're ruining it for though Leazes tbf, loads of people are asking you to pack it in. You can't be blind to that.

It's not just him you're ruining it for though Leazes tbf, loads of people are asking you to pack it in. You can't be blind to that.

He probably won't read that, or respond and show some maturity by acknowledging it, but I will not make any more references to him unless he accuses me of ruining threads without even seeing what I am posting.

His constant moaning is irritating though, as he wanted a new owner etc, he should really shut up tbh, in my opinion.

Getting back to the thread, the question is what will the club do with the Enrique money, because he is going.

for the love of god, stop quoting him.

He probably won't read that, or respond and show some maturity by acknowledging it, but I will not make any more references to him unless he accuses me of ruining threads without even seeing what I am posting.

His constant moaning is irritating though, as he wanted a new owner etc, he should really shut up tbh, in my opinion.

Getting back to the thread, the question is what will the club do with the Enrique money, because he is going.

:rip:

Can you please, for the love of Allah, show some maturity (particularly given your years) and drop it yourself?

Im asking you nicely, with sugar on the top, pretty fucking please.

:rip:

leazesmag - i can see what you're posting because people keep quoting you.

almost everyone on this board thought it was time for a change at the top. the majority of posters on here felt it was time for fred to step aside and let a new guy take over. that doesn't mean we're all wrong about anything. no one could have known before ashley took just how bad he would turn out to be, including you. but it was obvious from the early stages that it had disaster written all over it. you were not alone in noticing that. despite what you insist, it didn't take 4 years for it to sink in for me.

i've addressed your points for the final time. fuck knows why as you're bound to come back with the you were wrong, i was right, now you've come around to my way of thinking bullshit.

time to return to ignoring you.

The whole Enrique situation is pissing me right off now, i actually dont want him to stay now.

The club should be saying enough is enough and offering him around to clubs for 8mil.

Simple really. The club CANT let this drag on as it has already. The longer it drags on the weaker a position we are in.

Get him away from the club now and it gives us plenty of time to get someone in.

M'Bengue would be 1st choice and should not be an issue if we recieve 8mil for Jose, failing that then i'd be happy with either Bridge, Warnock or Shorey. In that order.

This is as important as bringin in a striker imo.

The whole Enrique situation is pissing me right off now, i actually dont want him to stay now.

The club should be saying enough is enough and offering him around to clubs for 8mil.

Simple really. The club CANT let this drag on as it has already. The longer it drags on the weaker a position we are in.

Get him away from the club now and it gives us plenty of time to get someone in.

M'Bengue would be 1st choice and should not be an issue if we recieve 8mil for Jose, failing that then i'd be happy with either Bridge, Warnock or Shorey. In that order.

if the club had told Liverpool to fuck off when they wanted Carroll, or if the club had signalled their intentions to build a better team with ALL of the money on transfers, my guess is that Enrique would have signed that new contract by now.

It's that easy really.

m'bengue would be my first choice. But I also wouldn't complain about getting Bridge in. Could always go with a loan with option to buy. He would have to be very cheap too, would hate to spend £5mil + on him but not make an offer for N'zogbia

Who in the mind of fuck is going to pay 8million for a player who can walk away in 12 months for nothing?

Liverpool will come in with no more than 48 hrs of the window left and offer no more than 4 mill and we'll take it; Iain Harte will come in on loan from Reading and Pardew will release a statement saying he's happy to have such "an experienced player in the squad" :rip:

Edited by PaddockLad

m'bengue would be my first choice. But I also wouldn't complain about getting Bridge in. Could always go with a loan with option to buy. He would have to be very cheap too, would hate to spend £5mil + on him but not make an offer for N'zogbia

Bridge is finished and wouldn't be cheap.

if the club had told Liverpool to fuck off when they wanted Carroll, or if the club had signalled their intentions to build a better team with ALL of the money on transfers, my guess is that Enrique would have signed that new contract by now.

It's that easy really.

Well yeah this is true....but now is now and that was then. Move on old man. :rip:

Come on man if Wigan are wanting in the region for N'Zogbia who also has 12 months left on his contract then we can demand 8mil at least, and rightly so.

Bridge may command a fee of around 4-5mil and for that reason M'Bengue is the priority because its a similar fee if the french media is the be trusted.

Bridges wages would be pretty high.

If we dont go back in for M'Bengue then Warnock or Shorey are most likely as they wont command as much in way of fee's and wages. 3-4mil tops and 30k maximum i reckon. But hey...what do i know? :rip:

It's that easy really.

Well yeah this is true....but now is now and that was then. Move on old man. :rip:

I fail to see your point, I'm saying this is what the club ought to be doing.

Understand ?

Hopefully, when you grow up, you will understand.

Edited by LeazesMag

It's that easy really.

Well yeah this is true....but now is now and that was then. Move on old man. ;)

I fail to see your point, I'm saying this is what the club ought to be doing.

Understand ?

Hopefully, when you grow up, you will understand.

We can all use hindsight for our own arguments but its pretty fuckin futile really. Yes Enrique would of stayed IF Carrol had stayed...He didnt...means fuck all really.

I couldnt give a shiny shit about your stale opinions anyway....im a maverick dont you know?! :rip: I love how you bite like a bitch. A bitch that really ought to be put down.