What is the biggest u-turn ever to grace the forum

LeazesMag

If this thread has done nothing else Leazes (and it has, it's made you look a tit again), at least you now know what a u-turn is.

the tits were those who backed Souness to the end, and those who said "anybody but Fred would do better than this".

And a u-turn is what you did rather than just admit you got it all wrong.

Anyway, I don't honestly know why you got involved in this thread......unless you are obsessed like mancmag and MF :rip:

Surely a U-turn would be admit you were wrong.

I take the point, maybe it isn't the most descriptive thread title, but not having it in you to admit you were wrong is what exactly ?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this thread has done nothing else Leazes (and it has, it's made you look a tit again), at least you now know what a u-turn is.

the tits were those who backed Souness to the end, and those who said "anybody but Fred would do better than this".

Anyway, I don't honestly know why you got involved in this thread......unless you are obsessed like mancmag and MF :rip:

I take the point, maybe it isn't the most descriptive thread title, but not having it in you to admit you were wrong is what exactly ?

Your life's work?

Anyway, I don't honestly know why you got involved in this thread......unless you are obsessed like mancmag and MF ;)

I take the point, maybe it isn't the most descriptive thread title,

Uturn_Sign.jpg:rip:

Anyway, I don't honestly know why you got involved in this thread......unless you are obsessed like mancmag and MF ;)

Uturn_Sign.jpg:rip:

are you still insisting the club is making progress from those dark days of european and Champions League football too ?

shirley not trying to derail your own topic.

interesting you say 'are you still...' I believe I've not really commented (on online forums anyway) on the matter before. IIRC the only thing I'll have done is have an avatar wanting the new regime to sell/leave in the midst of keegan leaving

Maybe you've got me confused with Neville Neville Neville Neville.

Maybe you weren't the only one who was right and some people take a dignified approach to being right. Or maybe I was wrong. Or maybe I had no opinion on the matter. Who knows

shirley not trying to derail your own topic.

interesting you say 'are you still...' I believe I've not really commented (on online forums anyway) on the matter before. IIRC the only thing I'll have done is have an avatar wanting the new regime to sell/leave in the midst of keegan leaving

Maybe you've got me confused with Neville Neville Neville Neville.

Maybe you weren't the only one who was right and some people take a dignified approach to being right. Or maybe I was wrong. Or maybe I had no opinion on the matter. Who knows

:rip:

Leazes' neighbours have run out of Halal chickens and are now throwing White babies. :rip:

He cant take much more, Captain.He's gonna blow

scotty3.jpg

Meltdown imminent. ( or immigrant? I just don't know anymore ;) )

:rip: fuck me.

I just worked it out, this has all just been an advert for the Dignitas Group! ;)

Edited by The Fish

Uturn_Sign.jpg;)

are you still insisting the club is making progress from those dark days of european and Champions League football too ?

Fucking hell! Not even a remote connection :rip:

Leazes' neighbours have run out of Halal chickens and are now throwing White babies. :rip:

scotty3.jpg

the usual informed post from you.

Do you actually, ever, say ANYTHING ?

Uturn_Sign.jpg;)

Fucking hell! Not even a remote connection :rip:

it was via a PM.

Who rattled your cage :icon_lol:

scotty3.jpg

the usual informed post from you.

Do you actually, ever, say ANYTHING ?

;)

House!

Ask me something Leazes. Go on.