Who is the nicest person to grace this forum?

trophyshy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimin heck :rip:;);):razz::icon_lol:

Thank you chaps :blush: Aww, I was feeling a bit down right now but you lot have cheered me right up :)

I will even forgive the odd C word ;)

I am dead fond of you all. You're my extended family!!! We've had some giggles over the years.

And by the way LM....NO, I don't like being called 'nice' all the time ;)

Loads of nice people on here imo. They're all in the clique though.

I've never been in the 'clique' as I haven't met any of you.

There are a few people on here who I like or who make me laugh....doesn't mean they are 'nice' though :rip:

There are several I'd love to meet too.

There are a few people on here who I like or who make me laugh....doesn't mean they are 'nice' though :rip:

You'd probably be in the clique, if there actually was one.

There are a few people on here who I like or who make me laugh....doesn't mean they are 'nice' though ;)

You'd probably be in the clique, if there actually was one.

Cool :rip:

:rip:

I reckon you're a nice person alex.

I reckon most people on here are tbh. I think the arguments mostly stem from people giving a shit about the club. It's mostly harmless stuff that's said too at the end of the day (and even when it's not I doubt people really mean it). I don't think I've ever met anyone off here who wasn't sound in real life as well.

Purity Test....How Nice are you?

http://www.armory.com/tests/niceness.html

You answered "yes" to 28 of 100 questions, making you 72.0% nice pure (28.0% nice corrupt); that is, you are 72.0% pure in the niceness domain.

According to the scoring guide, your niceness experience level is: Warm... You are nicer than most. This is a very good score. You probably lead a happy life, or whatever. Congrats.

I reckon most people on here are tbh. I think the arguments mostly stem from people giving a shit about the club. It's mostly harmless stuff that's said too at the end of the day (and even when it's not I doubt people really mean it). I don't think I've ever met anyone off here who wasn't sound in real life as well.

Yeah I suspect you are right. And some of the insults people dish out on here they probably wouldn't say in person. I think of 'nice' meaning decent.

Yeah I suspect you are right. And some of the insults people dish out on here they probably wouldn't say in person. I think of 'nice' meaning decent.

Being 'nice', in that sense, is definitely underrated like. I see so many people who seem to have their priorities all wrong. It's all "Me! Me! Me!"

Purity Test....How Nice are you?

http://www.armory.com/tests/niceness.html

You answered "yes" to 12 of 100 questions, making you 88.0% nice pure (12.0% nice corrupt); that is, you are 88.0% pure in the niceness domain.

According to the scoring guide, your niceness experience level is: Nice... Ok, you are probably really nice, or a liar, if you scored this high. If you are really this nice, then you rule. Good job. If you lied on the questions, then go take the test again. That's really stupid. But anyway, this is just an indicator, so take from it what you will. =)

;):rip:;)

Being 'nice', in that sense, is definitely underrated like. I see so many people who seem to have their priorities all wrong. It's all "Me! Me! Me!"

yeah 'I want, I want I want' ;)

MY hubby is really a very kind person...helpful and decent. The sort that goes out of his way to help someone if he can. (I'm not just saying that cos he's my hubby, he is just like that)!

yeah 'I want, I want I want' ;)

MY hubby is really a very kind person...helpful and decent. The sort that goes out of his way to help someone if he can. (I'm not just saying that cos he's my hubby, he is just like that)!

My partner is great too, she really is. I know how lucky I am.

I've never really liked the word 'nice' since a snotty English teacher once gave us a lecture on how non-descript a word it was, and how there were numerous more appropriate alternatives. However, I'd rather be called nice than a c**t :rip:

I've never really liked the word 'nice' since a snotty English teacher once gave us a lecture on how non-descript a word it was, and how there were numerous more appropriate alternatives. However, I'd rather be called nice than a c**t :rip:

Isn't it ironic though that virtually every English teacher uses this argument?

You answered "yes" to 32 of 100 questions, making you 68.0% nice pure (32.0% nice corrupt); that is, you are 68.0% pure in the niceness domain.

According to the scoring guide, your niceness experience level is: Warm... You are nicer than most. This is a very good score. You probably lead a happy life, or whatever. Congrats.

Edited by AgentAxeman

Parky or Meenzer. Some people are nice but dim too, DEADMAN etc... some are just miserable cunts, and some like me are nice when they can be arsed, which isn't all of the time.