If you dont speak English you cant belong in Britain

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like cunts here who go on about how special Hamburg is...I tell em straight it's a fukin village (1.2m). Sheeeeet!

.....and nowhere you can get a proper curry.

Edited by Park Life

.....and nowhere you can get a proper curry.

Now that's true. Though if you tell them you're English you can sometimes make a bit of progress on the authenticity front. Depends on the chef.

As for forruners in Germany, I had a smashing Afghan doctor in Barmbek who spoke perfect German but refused to speak anything other than English to me because he was "sick of having to think about word order all the time". :rip:

No, there's lots, they're just not as good as they are in Britain. I shouldn't have used the word "authenticity" as we're probably not one to talk on that front, but either way, they're inferior. :rip:

No, there's lots, they're just not as good as they are in Britain. I shouldn't have used the word "authenticity" as we're probably not one to talk on that front, but either way, they're inferior. :rip:

Are they staffed and run by actual southern asians or is it like a scene out of a German version of It aint half hot mum?

Are they staffed and run by actual southern asians or is it like a scene out of a German version of It aint half hot mum?

I have a mental image of a waiter who looks like Michael Ballack blacked up and wearing a turban serving up a Bratwurst Tikka Massala now.

I have a mental image of a waiter who looks like Michael Ballack blacked up and wearing a turban serving up a Bratwurst Tikka Massala now.

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING

fucking hell that sounds nice

EDIT beaten to it !

Yeah that's it. It's a load of Boris Beckers blacked up and high on bhangra.

No, there's lots, they're just not as good as they are in Britain. I shouldn't have used the word "authenticity" as we're probably not one to talk on that front, but either way, they're inferior. ;)

Yeah that's it. It's a load of Boris Beckers blacked up and high on bhangra.

:rip:

I knew some cunt would mention "umthhh what about English in Spain" and what a massive surprise it is that it's J69 eh, well they are more needed (British in Spain) and wanted than new foreign cunts coming here. Places like the CDS need British people and their money that's a fact we could do without new cunts coming here, that is also a fact.

If they can't speak English I think they should either show willingness to learn or be deported, absolutely no point in them being here if they don't show even the most basic willingness to integrate.

Personally I'd give them a questionaire with questions about our culture like "where did Newcastle sign Rob Lee from?" and if they get any wrong just fuck them off.

Edited by McFaul

They should ban foreign language films tbh. If you can't make a film in english, don't try and sell it to us. We don't need it.

That Serge Gainsbourg was taking the piss singing in frog too.

Edited by Happy Face

I knew some cunt would mention "umthhh what about English in Spain" and what a massive surprise it is that it's J69 eh, well they are more needed (British in Spain) and wanted than new foreign cunts coming here. Places like the CDS need British people and their money that's a fact we could do without new cunts coming here, that is also a fact.

If they can't speak English I think they should either show willingness to learn or be deported, absolutely no point in them being here if they don't show even the most basic willingness to integrate.

Personally I'd give them a questionaire with questions about our culture like "where did Newcastle sign Rob Lee from?" and if they get any wrong just fuck them off.

A combined UK citizenship/Toontastic membership/follow LeazesLad on Twitter multipass? :rip:

I'd say I'm a multiculturalist monolinguist - I don't mind semi-isolated communities but the language thing is about respect. I realise a lot of the Asians can easily exist day-to-day without speaking English (I've seen it in Bradford) but it's still defines what they really think about their presence here - as also mentioned above about pure economic migrants.

To not even try and learn the language of a place where you intend to spend any reasonable time living is at the very least appalling manners.

A combined UK citizenship/Toontastic membership/follow LeazesLad on Twitter multipass? :rip:

I'd say I'm a multiculturalist monolinguist - I don't mind semi-isolated communities but the language thing is about respect. I realise a lot of the Asians can easily exist day-to-day without speaking English (I've seen it in Bradford) but it's still defines what they really think about their presence here - as also mentioned above about pure economic migrants.

To not even try and learn the language of a place where you intend to spend any reasonable time living is at the very least appalling manners.

Spot on and i'm not just saying that because i'm struggling like fuck to learn the language here

OK, so would I be deported since I can't answer that question with confidence (was it Charlton?), spent most of my childhood in Germany and Hong Kong?

It's fuck all to do with whether they're here to work or to claim benefits. It's about showing respect for the culture of a country and its people.

It's fuck all to do with whether they're here to work or to claim benefits. It's about showing respect for the culture of a country and its people.

It's completely to do with their ability to integrate in to our society. It almost works in London, but somewhere like Bradford and Oldham it's absolutely no wonder that racism is rife imo.