If you dont speak English you cant belong in Britain

Are you really the best person to be commenting on this Stevie? You have openly admitted to voting for an offshoot of the National Front who wants anti discrimination legislation repealed and all non indigenous Brits and their descendent to leave our shores. I'm not sure you can provide a balanced argument.

Boring and tired that, shows you've got nothing to counter my points when you resort to this for the 1000th time in three years, when it is patently obvious I haven't got a racist bone in my body, something which even the boards most stubborn cunt Renton had to concede.

I think you actually believe that too :o

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you really the best person to be commenting on this Stevie? You have openly admitted to voting for an offshoot of the National Front who wants anti discrimination legislation repealed and all non indigenous Brits and their descendent to leave our shores. I'm not sure you can provide a balanced argument.

Boring and tired that, shows you've got nothing to counter my points when you resort to this for the 1000th time in three years, when it is patently obvious I haven't got a racist bone in my body, something which even the boards most stubborn cunt Renton had to concede.

I'm not even remotely racist, who was the cunt that apologised to Routledge on NUFC fans behalf following Wyn gate?

I'm about as much a racist as you are a prick.

Nar in fact scrap that, I'm as much a racist as James Perch is a future internationalist.

I'm not even remotely racist, who was the cunt that apologised to Routledge on NUFC fans behalf following Wyn gate?

Nar in fact scrap that, I'm as much a racist as James Perch is a future internationalist.

I agree

I think you actually believe that too ;)

I agree

Are you saying he's not a racist or that you are a prick? :o