Do you follow more then the Toon

Jan

nar.

Lies.

If Celtic played the toon in an European final someone you'd be lying in a pool of your own piss groaning the tune Fields of Athenry.

Shut the fuck up you complete and utter mong, i fucking hate celtic you twat. I hate scottish football and scottish teams altogether. But ofcourse, stevie knows everything. "dolium"

I make sure to keep an eye on how the local teams from my time in Germany are doing. I wouldn't call that "following", but by Far Eastern standards, say, it probably makes me a soopafan.

nar.

Lies.

If Celtic played the toon in an European final someone you'd be lying in a pool of your own piss groaning the tune Fields of Athenry.

Shut the fuck up you complete and utter mong, i fucking hate celtic you twat. I hate scottish football and scottish teams altogether. But ofcourse, stevie knows everything. "dolium"

McMuffin aggro McMuffin aggro hello hello!

Sometimes keep an eye out for Utrecht's score because of that mate I mentioned before but as I told him I couldn't go that far in "supporting" them because of the red & white thing.

I like to see some teams do well*, I like to buy lots of different football shirts & I am keen to explore football in different countries but I can only really care about Newcastle.

*Huddersfield Town & Milan :o

I have almost a team from every league that I follow. Don't support anyone else than Newcastle, but I love football too much that I end up getting into other leagues. For example i'm watching a lot of MLS at the minute due to the pre-season/I like American sports and have just found my way into interest in their "soccer". Also love the Eredivisie, managed to go to Ajax-AZ Alkmaar at the Amsterdam ArenA two years ago :o .

Used to have a season ticket at Grimsby a few years back too.

One Love for me, but look out for Torquay Uniteds results as used to watch them every week for 2 years.

Only foreign clubs that interest me are Deportivo and Bayern.

One Love for me, but look out for Torquay Uniteds results as used to watch them every week for 2 years.

Only foreign clubs that interest me are Deportivo and Bayern.

Wooo hoooo ;):o

I seem to remember once someone on here saying they used to go to Plainmoor.....but I'd forgotten who it was!