If you could fuck any member on Toontastic, who would it be and why?

adios

Toonraider, I see you lurking. :angry:

;)

I intended to reply to the thread title....but I can't choose :o

Choose?

Come on man, woman man. Theres only me , beating them off with a shitty stick.

Purrrrrrr ;)

Be kevin for me, never done a red head

You'll have to make do with sloppy seconds. We have an understanding.

Seconds?

I'd say at least 16ths.Remember the "Dam" rape fest boys trip he had recently. It'll be like a granny's gob.

I'd fuck Lezes, if for no other reason then it'd be something he wouldn't bang on about for decades

He'd keep telling you that you weren't as good as his last and you just dont take him to the same heights. And that you are too tight :o

I'd fuck Lezes, if for no other reason then it'd be something he wouldn't bang on about for decades

He'd keep telling you that you weren't as good as his last and you just dont take him to the same heights. And that you are too tight ;)

And if you want to finish in the top places you have to spend some money. :o

He'd keep telling you that you weren't as good as his last and you just dont take him to the same heights. And that you are too tight :o

Whilst throwing bacon at you.

Whilst throwing bacon at you.

Let's get Ashleys Skidmark back on, i'll have a threesome with him and Leazes, one purring in my ear about how great I am one shouting in my other that i'm shit and will never be as good as his ex because there's not enough top-4play.