Tiote not granted a visa!

JoCo85

its just as well we havnt been playing in europe - what a farce that would have been!

Can you imagine it, the UEFA cup final (or whatever it's called now) and half our team can't go because of some fuck up :o

its just as well we havnt been playing in europe - what a farce that would have been!

Can you imagine it, the UEFA cup final (or whatever it's called now) and half our team can't go because of some fuck up :o

I wouldn't worry about it, there is not even a chance of getting into the first round

"Once the boy couldn't get back into the country, Mike and Derek had no option but to accept the bid from Arsenal. The chairman assures me that every penny of the £20m will be put back into the team."

Not even funny :o

but superscout Graham Carr will go down to the local park and find the new Tiote for a few bob, before anybody else thinks of looking first

I reckon it could have something to do with his none appearance at court for the hearing about him driving with no insurance on his BMW X6.

Its got nothing to do with that, only having a serious criminal conviction can affect the re issue of a re entry visa to a holder of a Long Term Work permit. The rules state an application has to be made from the applicant's home country; but as the Ivory Coast has no British Embassy the closest one is Ghana. Hopeful. should have it done on Monday

Fair enough.

What could it be for?

Is this for a crime in the Ivory Coast then?

Why aren't you following this, it's not hard? :o