Cunts

McFaul

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'controlled' and 'enforced' by the act of a handful of beard-tugging remedials clagging a few stickers on lamposts at 4am .

All right mohammed /Leazes

uh ? we on the same wavelength here hotlegs ?

further to Paddocklad questioning how they'd enforce it, i was suggesting it's about as much of a threat as a wingless moth and imo be treat with nothing much more than contempt ?

Like putting a 'NO WASPS' sign up.

:o I don't think we are, I don't think we are

I live in Tower Hill which is very close to a lot of these areas in Tower Hamlets. I've seen a few stickers and posters almost all of which have been vandalised (and rightly so). It's disgraceful trying to impose this sort of thing on people. In general, however, there seems to be zero tolerance for this extremism among the locals.

I've never seen any trouble nor do I know of any non-muslims that have been targeted. I'm not saying it doesn't go on but it does lead me to believe that, yes, it is indeed a small minority which is generally the case with most forms of extremism.

If this doesn't suit the right wing agenda then so be it but I just thought I'd offer the experience of someone who lives in one of these areas.

"experience" = frowned upon by do gooder namby pambys who sit in ivory towers and spout idealistic shite who think they know best

Anyway, there's only a few of them, so nowt to worry about.

Would it really be so bad if these laws came into effect though? Might actually benefit society.

:o

This one is funny, can we keep him?

maybe it's mancmag or luckyluke under an alternative username ?

I live in Tower Hill which is very close to a lot of these areas in Tower Hamlets. I've seen a few stickers and posters almost all of which have been vandalised (and rightly so). It's disgraceful trying to impose this sort of thing on people. In general, however, there seems to be zero tolerance for this extremism among the locals.

I've never seen any trouble nor do I know of any non-muslims that have been targeted. I'm not saying it doesn't go on but it does lead me to believe that, yes, it is indeed a small minority which is generally the case with most forms of extremism.

If this doesn't suit the right wing agenda then so be it but I just thought I'd offer the experience of someone who lives in one of these areas.

"experience" = frowned upon by do gooder namby pambys who sit in ivory towers and spout idealistic shite who think they know best

The difference here is that BW has told us where his experience comes from.

The difference here is that BW has told us where his experience comes from.

indeed he has.

Nowt to do with me though is it :o

Would it really be so bad if these laws came into effect though? Might actually benefit society.

This one is funny, can we keep him?

maybe it's mancmag or luckyluke under an alternative username ?

Reported x 2.

Has anyone suggested this act could have been carried out by far right, white, knobheeds trying to stir up trouble?

Just a thought, like :o

not yet

That poster didn't look right but I wouldn't put anything past the type of mentalist who would produce such a thing so it could be muslim, EDL or just any mentalist really.

That poster didn't look right but I wouldn't put anything past the type of mentalist who would produce such a thing so it could be muslim, EDL or just any mentalist really.