Cunts

McFaul

Jesus, grow up man. :o

That's possibly the most pathetic thing you have ever said and that takes some doing.

bringing no sense of humour to new lows here

Edit.

Anyway, as I said, its just as well Stevie probably expected those with their heads in the sand to pretend the initial post is something plucked out of thin air and a complete fabrication.

Edited by LeazesMag

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SStevie on his vile EDL propaganda campaign again?

What do you think of the issue in the article i.e. Anjem Choudary fly posting racially imflammortary in inner city neighbourhoods?

Hate preacher Anjem Choudary has claimed responsibility for the scheme, saying he plans to flood specific Muslim and non-Muslim communities around the UK and ‘put the seeds down for an Islamic Emirate in the long term’.

It was taken from a national newspaper this morning you stupidest of cunts.

As LM said though pointless me putting it up, it's only one or two of them what harm can it do?

As LM said though pointless me putting it up, it's only one or two of them what harm can it do?

yeh and it takes somebody with your history to post it doesn’t it.

and revert to kind with keyboard warrior abuse to get your point across, classy as ever.

Did they hand pick you as a typical stereotype?

and revert to kind with keyboard warrior abuse to get your point across, classy as ever.

Expand on my history you fucking cock. Utter bell end, with your empty statements, back up your pathetic insuations by meeting me face to face. If you're not prepared to do it you are the keyboard warrior, I'll let you expand on anything you want face to face.

What effect would it have on this country if they deported all Muslims? Financially etc

Price of beer and tabs would probably go up. People in Oldham and Burnley's standard of living would probably go down due to the increase in the prices of the above.

The thing is though, what you really have to remember with this bunch of bell helmets when they start doing dickish things like this, the bottom line is before they start shoving Islamic dogma down your average whitey's throat (which'll never work anyway) they have to admit that a massive proportion of male UK Muslims flaunt Shariah law in any event. It's a separate debate to an extent, but the press love this sort of stuff because it goes down well with the 'we bend over backwards to accommodate them' 'Britain is turning into Pakistan' rhetoric when the reality is generally speaking, UK Muslims (amongst others) are far more Westernised as a result of living here than the indigenous Briton has become 'Muslimised' by waves of immigration and multiculturalism. OK we've got loads of curry houses on the high street now but you can't tell me your average white Briton is praying to Mecca 5 times a day just because his taste buds have changed a bit. And openness and acceptance of other cultures is a traditional (modern) British value anyway, so some things will look a bit different to how they looked thirty years ago. That's the sort of country we live in.

This lot genuinely are a lunatic bunch with far more worries about 'their own' leaving what they regard as Islam than harbouring serious intentions of turning Britain into a Sharia state. Seriously though, he must get millions of £'s free publicity that muppet, when really, as long as the authorities are monitoring him, he should probably largely be ignored by the press.

The thing is though, what you really have to remember with this bunch of bell helmets when they start doing dickish things like this, the bottom line is before they start shoving Islamic dogma down your average whitey's throat (which'll never work anyway) they have to admit that a massive proportion of male UK Muslims flaunt Shariah law in any event. It's a separate debate to an extent, but the press love this sort of stuff because it goes down well with the 'we bend over backwards to accommodate them' 'Britain is turning into Pakistan' rhetoric when the reality is generally speaking, UK Muslims (amongst others) are far more Westernised as a result of living here than the indigenous Briton has become 'Muslimised' by waves of immigration and multiculturalism. OK we've got loads of curry houses on the high street now but you can't tell me your average white Briton is praying to Mecca 5 times a day just because his taste buds have changed a bit. And openness and acceptance of other cultures is a traditional (modern) British value anyway, so some things will look a bit different to how they looked thirty years ago. That's the sort of country we live in.

This lot genuinely are a lunatic bunch with far more worries about 'their own' leaving what they regard as Islam than harbouring serious intentions of turning Britain into a Sharia state. Seriously though, he must get millions of £'s free publicity that muppet, when really, as long as the authorities are monitoring him, he should probably largely be ignored by the press.

Good post.

Oh and the "Fuck off to Afghanistan then" comments are a perfectly apposite response before I get accused of being a naive namby pamby do-gooder, but even better would just be to ignore the daft cunt imho.

Good post.

who are you man, fucking Noddy ?

As Snakehips pointed out though, the muslim community should give it an all out assault on these people, because ultimately it exposes them to a greater risk of prejudism from the thick masses who put them all in the same basket. Not enough is done in muslim communities to tackle extremism, and extremist views.

As for this Sammy "UK Muslims (amongst others) are far more Westernised as a result of living here than the indigenous Briton has become 'Muslimised' by waves of immigration and multiculturalism." ....well that's right of course but it should be an absolute given. If Man Utd signed Balotelli tomorrow, imagine Fergie's reaction to him demanding a system to play around him, and the same reaction applies here. As many have said if they don't like it FUCK OFF.

Girrafidae needs to expand on his comments or he'll open a can of worms for himself. Surely accusations of racism with no evidence should be as bannable an offence as actual racism itself. See muslims like him, they take ANY criticisms of other muslims as a personal insult themselves while neglecting to face up to the massive problems within their own communities.

Can you stop following me about you weird old man?

What was wrong with Manc Mags post out of interest? Was it the hint of education? the educated scum bag that he is.

what are you babbling on about ?

As Snakehips pointed out though, the muslim community should give it an all out assault on these people, because ultimately it exposes them to a greater risk of prejudism from the thick masses who put them all in the same basket. Not enough is done in muslim communities to tackle extremism, and extremist views.

Definitely agree with this, living fairly close to Luton (thankfully far enough away) you do see it go on but unfortunately not enough. I think a fair amount speak out against the BNP and EDL so it would help if the majority of Muslims who aren't mentalists spoke up a bit more through various religious/group leaders.

People like this need to be ridiculed so impressionable youngsters don't get drawn in. That said an unfortunate amount of people were starting to think the BNP were worth a vote because it would be better than Labour/Tories and some of their 'majority friendly' policies sounded quite good :o

What was wrong with Manc Mags post out of interest? Was it the hint of education? the educated scum bag that he is.

It's fairly straightforward is it not? :o

As for this Sammy "UK Muslims (amongst others) are far more Westernised as a result of living here than the indigenous Briton has become 'Muslimised' by waves of immigration and multiculturalism." ....well that's right of course but it should be an absolute given. If Man Utd signed Balotelli tomorrow, imagine Fergie's reaction to him demanding a system to play around him, and the same reaction applies here. As many have said if they don't like it FUCK OFF.

Girrafidae needs to expand on his comments or he'll open a can of worms for himself. Surely accusations of racism with no evidence should be as bannable an offence as actual racism itself. See muslims like him, they take ANY criticisms of other muslims as a personal insult themselves while neglecting to face up to the massive problems within their own communities.

that is of course correct, but expect people to continue to insist that it is "us" who must make all the allowances and adjust our own lifestyles and thought process, rather than "them".

Or "we" are "racist".

It's fairly straightforward is it not? :o

what is ? The fact that you appear to think you know anything about me ? Or the fact that you have absolutely nothing to say ?

that is of course correct, but expect people to continue to insist that it is "us" who must make all the allowances and adjust our own lifestyles and thought process, rather than "them".

Or "we" are "racist".

When has anyone ever said that? You do love an argument, to the point where you make up comments that were never made just to create something to argue about :o

Or "we" are "racist".

When has anyone ever said that? You do love an argument, to the point where you make up comments that were never made just to create something to argue about :o

are you simply looking for an argument with me, or failing to recognise my post is just stating that I agree with Stevie ? Or do I have to put it more simply for you ie by saying "good post"

I agree fwiw. I think it's not only right that that happens (broadly speaking), but that it is happening. That's the experience of most UK Muslims. At the same time, in my opinion, that's what causes the conflict in the likes of Choudhury and his small band of tits; far more so than some nonsensical enforced Muslim conversion course for Joe Bloggs at any rate. That's just a headline grabbing publicity stunt (which works far too easily a lot of the time).

Theres a generational debate going on within the British Muslim community and it's a bit of a shame the way the papers treat certain 'stories' because for the most part if you chat to Muslim mates it's a genuine, mainly family based issue that all 'foreign' cultures have at some time and which individuals handle to massively different degrees of success. The tension is that the younger generation are essentially Westerners. That's the trend, rather than extremism.

Terrorism and extremism is real and I'm not looking to put any flannel on that, but I honestly think if the tensions within the Muslim community were better understood (and the media has a part to play in that) you'd probably get less people turning to radical politics in the first place.

Expand on my history you fucking cock. Utter bell end, with your empty statements, back up your pathetic insuations by meeting me face to face. If you're not prepared to do it you are the keyboard warrior, I'll let you expand on anything you want face to face.

And I’m a keyboard warrior — hilarious!

you have a history of posting vile EDL propaganda including their pics on this board, which I’ve pointed out to you previously. This is more of the same.

What is pathetic about me challenging your behaviour?

What was the point of starting this thread?

Definitely agree with this, living fairly close to Luton (thankfully far enough away) you do see it go on but unfortunately not enough. I think a fair amount speak out against the BNP and EDL so it would help if the majority of Muslims who aren't mentalists spoke up a bit more through various religious/group leaders.

People like this need to be ridiculed so impressionable youngsters don't get drawn in. That said an unfortunate amount of people were starting to think the BNP were worth a vote because it would be better than Labour/Tories and some of their 'majority friendly' policies sounded quite good :razz:

I agree with that too for the most part. The trouble is I genuinely don't know how in practice you're able to keep coming out as a community to dissociate yourself from and publically reject Islamic extremism each time it occurs though, when you think it can often be just one dickhead voice. That said, as much as it might place a burdensome onus on right-minded Muslims, it's one they need to get to grips with because it can only be done with that sort of co-operation and taking the lead.