Cunts

McFaul

As Snakehips pointed out though, the muslim community should give it an all out assault on these people, because ultimately it exposes them to a greater risk of prejudism from the thick masses who put them all in the same basket. Not enough is done in muslim communities to tackle extremism, and extremist views.

As for this Sammy "UK Muslims (amongst others) are far more Westernised as a result of living here than the indigenous Briton has become 'Muslimised' by waves of immigration and multiculturalism." ....well that's right of course but it should be an absolute given. If Man Utd signed Balotelli tomorrow, imagine Fergie's reaction to him demanding a system to play around him, and the same reaction applies here. As many have said if they don't like it FUCK OFF.

Girrafidae needs to expand on his comments or he'll open a can of worms for himself. Surely accusations of racism with no evidence should be as bannable an offence as actual racism itself. See muslims like him, they take ANY criticisms of other muslims as a personal insult themselves while neglecting to face up to the massive problems within their own communities.

that is of course correct, but expect people to continue to insist that it is "us" who must make all the allowances and adjust our own lifestyles and thought process, rather than "them".

Or "we" are "racist".

When has anyone ever said that? You do love an argument, to the point where you make up comments that were never made just to create something to argue about :lol:

are you simply looking for an argument with me, or failing to recognise my post is just stating that I agree with Stevie ? Or do I have to put it more simply for you ie by saying "good post"

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

You responded to my twice, for no other reason than to be a dick but it's me who is just looking for an argument.

:razz:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SStevie on his vile EDL propaganda campaign again?

It was taken from a national newspaper this morning you stupidest of cunts.

As LM said though pointless me putting it up, it's only one or two of them what harm can it do?

yeh and it takes somebody with your history to post it doesn’t it.

and revert to kind with keyboard warrior abuse to get your point across, classy as ever.

Did they hand pick you as a typical stereotype?

Expand on my history you fucking cock. Utter bell end, with your empty statements, back up your pathetic insuations by meeting me face to face. If you're not prepared to do it you are the keyboard warrior, I'll let you expand on anything you want face to face.

And I’m a keyboard warrior — hilarious!

you have a history of posting vile EDL propaganda including their pics on this board, which I’ve pointed out to you previously. This is more of the same.

What is pathetic about me challenging your behaviour?

What was the point of starting this thread?

why start any thread ?

Why not ?

Its in the "General" section ? It's the correct section, so what's wrong with it ?

As LM said though pointless me putting it up, it's only one or two of them what harm can it do?

and revert to kind with keyboard warrior abuse to get your point across, classy as ever.

Expand on my history you fucking cock. Utter bell end, with your empty statements, back up your pathetic insuations by meeting me face to face. If you're not prepared to do it you are the keyboard warrior, I'll let you expand on anything you want face to face.

you have a history of posting vile EDL propaganda including their pics on this board, which I’ve pointed out to you previously. This is more of the same.

Show me where it is then. You're the one insulting me, am inviting you to say it to my face, yet you persist in more lies, and I'm the keyboard warrior?

As I pointed out you are clearly a moderate muslim who takes offence at people criticising hard line muslims, and in a way supports my point about your communities lack of will to ostracise them from your society.

Show me the vile EDL propaganda I have posted, if you can find it (it doesn't exist) I will never post again on this board, if you can't you don't post again on this board. If you don't agree to this either meet me, or pipe the fuck down you arsehole.

As Snakehips pointed out though, the muslim community should give it an all out assault on these people, because ultimately it exposes them to a greater risk of prejudism from the thick masses who put them all in the same basket. Not enough is done in muslim communities to tackle extremism, and extremist views.

As for this Sammy "UK Muslims (amongst others) are far more Westernised as a result of living here than the indigenous Briton has become 'Muslimised' by waves of immigration and multiculturalism." ....well that's right of course but it should be an absolute given. If Man Utd signed Balotelli tomorrow, imagine Fergie's reaction to him demanding a system to play around him, and the same reaction applies here. As many have said if they don't like it FUCK OFF.

Girrafidae needs to expand on his comments or he'll open a can of worms for himself. Surely accusations of racism with no evidence should be as bannable an offence as actual racism itself. See muslims like him, they take ANY criticisms of other muslims as a personal insult themselves while neglecting to face up to the massive problems within their own communities.

that is of course correct, but expect people to continue to insist that it is "us" who must make all the allowances and adjust our own lifestyles and thought process, rather than "them".

Or "we" are "racist".

When has anyone ever said that? You do love an argument, to the point where you make up comments that were never made just to create something to argue about :lol:

are you simply looking for an argument with me, or failing to recognise my post is just stating that I agree with Stevie ? Or do I have to put it more simply for you ie by saying "good post"

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

You responded to my twice , for no other reason than to be a dick but it's me who is just looking for an argument.

:razz:

:lol:

Show me where it is then. You're the one insulting me, am inviting you to say it to my face, yet you persist in more lies, and I'm the keyboard warrior?

As I pointed out you are clearly a moderate muslim who takes offence at people criticising hard line muslims, and in a way supports my point about your communities lack of will to ostracise them from your society .

Show me the vile EDL propaganda I have posted, if you can find it (it doesn't exist) I will never post again on this board, if you can't you don't post again on this board. If you don't agree to this either meet me, or pipe the fuck down you arsehole.

and why don't they ostracise them from their society I wonder ?

But hey, there's only one or two, right.

why start any thread ?

Why not ?

Its in the "General" section ? It's the correct section, so what's wrong with it ?

this ‘story’ started as right wing propaganda, picked up by the Daily Mail (who have similar editorial views) and should be clearly treated for what it is — right wing propaganda to spread hatred.

If that‘s what you want to post then you should expect it to be challenged.

why start any thread ?

Why not ?

this ‘story’ started as right wing propaganda, picked up by the Daily Mail (who have similar editorial views) and should be clearly treated for what it is — right wing propaganda to spread hatred.

The thing is with arseholes like you, ANY article criticising muslim hard line antics (and these ones documented in a newspaper with 2.5m readers are appalling) is basically right wing propaganda. If you don't want to debate it, say fuck all instead of exposing how defensive you are regarding such issues.

why start any thread ?

Why not ?

"Propaganda" my arse.

right wing, left wing. Who gives a fuck. Its news, take it for what it is, you can't censor stuff just because you don't agree with it. It's also fucking stupid, probably breaking the law [i'll let the solicitor comment on that] but if its inciting racial hatred he should be locked up just like any "right wing facist" that you also would condemn.

I suppose if it's in the Guardian, or on Al Jazeera TV its OK ?

this is the kind of article that generates 20 pages of argument between people who basically agree about it

I'd be surprised if anyone on this board would argue with deporting people who spew this kind of hatred for the country they've supposedly adopted?

As I pointed out you are clearly a moderate muslim who takes offence at people criticising hard line muslims, and in a way supports my point about your communities lack of will to ostracise them from your society.

so I don’t believe in your politics so that makes me clearly a muslim — you really are deluded.

A ‘keyboard warrior’ refers to someone who constantly throws insults at someone as a way of communication, never mind wanting a “face to face”.

you know for a fact that your pictures were removed before your ban.

this is the kind of article that generates 20 pages of argument between people who basically agree about it

I'd be surprised if anyone on this board would argue with deporting people who spew this kind of hatred for the country they've supposedly adopted?

Giraffidae would refuse to debate it because all it is, is a right wing rag trying to manifest racial hatred over a masonic nation.

why start any thread ?

Why not ?

Regardless of the press motives for publishing the story, if you're disputing the basic fact of it (and there are direct quotes), you're either deluded or dishonest. Either way you can have nothing to contribute to a sensible debate tbh.

so I don’t believe in your politics so that makes me clearly a muslim — you really are deluded.

A ‘keyboard warrior’ refers to someone who constantly throws insults at someone as a way of communication, never mind wanting a “face to face”.

What were the pictures? Get the mods involved here they'll know what the pictures were because I certainly don't. As I said any time any muslim has been criticised on this board, you can't debate it, you only have the racial hatred card. You are a sad act with nothing to contribute other than a defensive mentality. You still haven't actually said anything in this thread yet, and aren't prepared to put your money where your mouth is. It's changed from EDL racial support to pictures, either way you're a cunt with your tail firmly between your legs.

why start any thread ?

Why not ?

Regardless of the press motives for publishing the story, if you're disputing the basic fact of it (and there are direct quotes), you're either deluded or dishonest. Either way you can have nothing to contribute to a sensible debate tbh.

Exactly what I've just said after you.

Giraffidae would refuse to debate it because all it is, is a right wing rag trying to manifest racial hatred over a masonic nation.

well, there's always one or two that think "aliens done it" or something equally sensible, especially on the internet

bacon-gun2.jpg

Time to take up arms.

:razz: please tell me there's a working machine gun under that

well, there's always one or two that think "aliens done it" or something equally sensible, especially on the internet

bacon-gun2.jpg

Time to take up arms.

He looks like the whirlwind Jimmy White :lol:

bacon-gun2.jpg

Time to take up arms.

Fires up to 1200 rinds per minute.

What were the pictures? Get the mods involved here they'll know what the pictures were because I certainly don't. As I said any time any muslim has been criticised on this board, you can't debate it, you only have the racial hatred card. You are a sad act with nothing to contribute other than a defensive mentality. You still haven't actually said anything in this thread yet, and aren't prepared to put your money where your mouth is. It's changed from EDL racial support to pictures, either way you're a cunt with your tail firmly between your legs.

so you can’t remember having your pics taken away from you, yeh right!

I hate all religions nearly as much as I hate racists.

Of course I recognise that there are muslim extremists, just as I recognise blatant racist propaganda from the EDL, Daily Mail and you too.

So I don’t share your views so I’m now a “cunt with your tail firmly between your legs” — hahaha.

Of course I recognise that there are muslim extremists, just as I recognise blatant racist propaganda from the EDL, Daily Mail and you too.

So I don’t share your views so I’m now a “cunt with your tail firmly between your legs” — hahaha.

what, in your view, is a "racist"

No you're a cunt anyway with nothing to say as Mancmag rightly pointed out. Very poor.