Cunts

McFaul

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to balance it up a bit:

The Zionist Jews have an almost total grip on the media in Britain, systematically, constantly and intensely feeding their propaganda and example to almost everyone in Britain, which is nothing new. With this media, they are uniformly, deliberately, systematically, constantly and intensely promoting both the transformation and permanent destruction of Britain into a multiracial, "multicultural" state, and also the interests of the so-called "state of Israel", against the wishes and interests of the native British people. All of the following powerful controllers/owners are Jews:

BBC television under Alan Yentob broadcasts into almost every home all day, every day. Likewise ITV, which is controlled by Carlton Communications plc under Michael Green and by Granada plc under Steve Morrison, each of which broadcasts to regions of 26 million, half of the population, or more, all day, every day. Daytime television across the ITV network, which broadcasts to the whole of Britain, every day, is mainly provided by Anglia Television under Graham Creelman, while the rest of the time it is controlled by the regions controlled by Carlton Communications plc and Granadaplc. Likewise ITN, which provides the news for the ITV network every day, is controlled by Michael Green and its programmes are broadcast to the whole of Britain, while Carlton and Granada jointly own the London News Network. Further, BSkyB controlled by Rupert Murdoch broadcasts to over 10 million subscribers and their families every day.

Meanwhile, the main two production studios in Britain, and the largest in Europe, are controlled by Pinewood-Shepperton Limited, controlled by Michael Grade.

The situation is similar in radio, with all BBC radio stations controlled by Jenny Abramsky, alone accounting for 49% of all radio listening in Britain, every day. Further, in total, over 85 million copies of Jewish-controlled newspapers are sold in Britain every week, controlled by Richard Desmond, Rupert Murdoch, Guy Zitter, the openly Shabbat Goy and rabidly Zionist Conrad Black and Mrs Black (Barbara Amiel.)"

Yes all Jews. :razz:

this is the kind of article that generates 20 pages of argument between people who basically agree about it

I'd be surprised if anyone on this board would argue with deporting people who spew this kind of hatred for the country they've supposedly adopted?

Giraffidae would refuse to debate it because all it is, is a right wing rag trying to manifest racial hatred over a masonic nation.

well, there's always one or two that think "aliens done it" or something equally sensible, especially on the internet

bacon-gun2.jpg

Time to take up arms.

:razz: please tell me there's a working machine gun under that

Fires up to 1200 rinds per minute.

:lol:

Thread is making for some half-decent entertainment. Keep it up fellas. More in the way of "come meet me face to face" threats preferably.

Whey man the daft cunt is on about some pictures? Does any user off this board know what this mug is on about "pictures"?

I think the most racist picture, THE ONLY, racist picture I ever put up was of a burning stars n stripes. Nee one bit neither, even the yanks.

Thread is making for some half-decent entertainment. Keep it up fellas. More in the way of "come meet me face to face" threats preferably.

I'll meet any fecker on here for a bacon butty and a bible reading.

So you're openly excluding muslims and jews from meeting you. I can tell you come from generations of right wing family engrained racially motivated xenophobia!

Thing is the minority nutters do get dispraportionatly more media exposure the more loonier actions they can cook up and it is basically a recruitment tool to capture other dimwits within their manor. In the good ole days of the GLC they probably would have got a grant for it. :razz:

Edited by Park Life

So you're openly excluding muslims and jews from meeting you. I can tell you come from generations of right wing family engrained racially motivated xenophobia!

:razz:

a racist is someone who discriminates against a race just because they’re not the same as their own

would it not fuck you off if someone walked into your house, uninvited, and wiped their shoes all over your settee and puked all over your furniture ?

For want of a better analogy.........

I'm off out now.

Ok, I've missed most of this thread today.

Here's a quick summary:

With a cunt cunt here,

And a cunt cunt there;

You're a cunt;

I'm a cunt;

Everyone's a cunt cunt:

Britain was a nice country

E I E I O

But sadly now it's full of cunts

E I E I O

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

a racist is someone who discriminates against a race just because they’re not the same as their own

would it not fuck you off if someone walked into your house, uninvited, and wiped their shoes all over your settee and puked all over your furniture ?

For want of a better analogy.........

I'm off out now.

WTF!!!!!

some peoples comments do more harm for their cause than good. Keep it up.

Ok, I've missed most of this thread today.

Here's a quick summary:

With a cunt cunt here,

And a cunt cunt there;

You're a cunt;

I'm a cunt;

Everyone's a cunt cunt:

Britain was a nice country

E I E I O

But sadly now it's full of cunts

E I E I O

Why aren't you a poet?

You make good Muslim ones too. Give up the daytime job

Religion was invented to divide and brainwash the people. It is the ultimate distraction and divider ever invented. We must all come together we are all brothers.

I agree. Some brothers are total mugs though. Look at the Krays.

Religion was invented to divide and brainwash the people. It is the ultimate distraction and divider ever invented. We must all come together we are all brothers.

I agree. Some brothers are total mugs though. Look at the Krays.

Clever. :lol:

But seriously Steve the same people who manipulated us into two world wars are now manipulating the old religious dogmas and lies and fanning the flames of hatred cause they is worried, cause the shit is hitting the fan and they need us to think about little things and look for enemies amongst ourselves and forget about them and the broken promises and the broken lives across vast continents of pain and inequality. Don't fall for it. There are those in the muslim community and those in the far right who as history has repeatdly shown us are tools - tools of the old enemy: the elite - the elite who never got voted in and answer to no-one and contunue to plunder the world. THEY are the enemy. Always.

Edited by Park Life