Songbird resigns

mongbird

Its obvious all is not well at the biggest club in the universe (if joey jailbird bartons twitter ramblings are anything to go by) so do you think king kev will come back to take over when mr pardew walks away ?

It's everything about mackems man. Their homes, their intelligence, their tehwn, everything about them as people, even their humour is almost Yorkshire like, how can we be so different just 12 miles away?

It's everything about mackems man. Their homes, their intelligence, their tehwn, everything about them as people, even their humour is almost Yorkshire like, how can we be so different just 12 miles away?

Call this a hunch but i get the feeling you divent like mackems ? I just hate newcastle united, not geordies (alot are Sunderland supporters) or newcastle as a place.....i reckon you have issues :razz:

I love it how you think that offends us. I love the way I speak. Much rather sound like I do than speak like someone form Newcastle. Possibly the most god awful sounding accent to disgrace the english language. To be honest when you lot speak it just sounds like someone has took a dyslexic, fed him shit loads of ket and shoved a golf ball in his gob.

I love it how you think that offends us. I love the way I speak. Much rather sound like I do than speak like someone form Newcastle. Possibly the most god awful sounding accent to disgrace the english language. To be honest when you lot speak it just sounds like someone has took a dyslexic, fed him shit loads of ket and shoved a golf ball in his gob.

Are "yeey" takkin the peess?

Mackem is a horrible accent. You can sound quite intelligent with a geordie accent, look at Spender, but mackem you automatically just think what a thick bunch of downtrodden tramps, horrible accent to listen to. As soon as I hear a mackem accent, I take the piss or I want to, that's how bad it is. There's not many famous mackems because they're victims of their environment and the mackem downtrodden acceptance of mediocrity ethic. Kate Adie fucked off when she 15, and Olive who sung "you're not alone did the same", there's nobody else really is there?

Are "yeey" takkin the peess?

Mackem is a horrible accent. You can sound quite intelligent with a geordie accent, look at Spender, but mackem you automatically just think what a thick bunch of downtrodden tramps, horrible accent to listen to. As soon as I hear a mackem accent, I take the piss or I want to, that's how bad it is. There's not many famous mackems because they're victims of their environment and the mackem downtrodden acceptance of mediocrity ethic. Kate Adie fucked off when she 15, and Olive who sung "you're not alone did the same", there's nobody else really is there?

:razz:

The OP was worth it just for that pearl. Quality.

My mate has started for a new firm doing the cavity and loft insulation and he got sent away with this fat mackem for the first week.

This is on my bairns life btw, I'm not just saying it because of the daft mackem posting shite on here, and this tale was backed up by another lad who works for the same firm.

They got sent up past Inverness for the week, climbing around in dirty lofts etc and not once did the mackem get a shower or brush his teeth as he hadn't took a toothbrush, and his idea of clean clothes was turning his underpants inside out.

When my mate brought up the subject of an evening meal when they were back at their digs he said 'I only spend £20.00a week when I'm away', when my pal asked how he managed it, he whipped out a gas stove placed it on the digs window sill and then produced a bag of pasta, a loaf of bread and a tub of Stork margarine.

Needless to say my mate has already wrapped as the job was a piss take and there was no way he could work away with this animal.

My mate has started for a new firm doing the cavity and loft insulation and he got sent away with this fat mackem for the first week.

This is on my bairns life btw, I'm not just saying it because of the daft mackem posting shite on here, and this tale was backed up by another lad who works for the same firm.

They got sent up past Inverness for the week, climbing around in dirty lofts etc and not once did the mackem get a shower or brush his teeth as he hadn't took a toothbrush, and his idea of clean clothes was turning his underpants inside out.

When my mate brought up the subject of an evening meal when they were back at their digs he said 'I only spend £20.00a week when I'm away', when my pal asked how he managed it, he whipped out a gas stove placed it on the digs window sill and then produced a bag of pasta, a loaf of bread and a tub of Stork margarine.

Needless to say my mate has already wrapped as the job was a piss take and there was no way he could work away with this animal.

That was a lovely story marra :razz: but i dont get what one unclean mackem has to do with anything ? I used to know a tosser of a geordie who beat his poor wife black and blue and nearly killed her ....does that mean all geordies are wife beaters?

ahh the old mackem at work

Can we change the thread title and possibly the OP's name, too?

Mongbird? Mongturd? Just suggestions.

was thinking mongturd myself :thu:

Its obvious all is not well at the biggest club in the universe (if joey jailbird bartons twitter ramblings are anything to go by) so do you think king kev will come back to take over when mr pardew walks away ?

must be a bit of a p1sser for you having a geordie......newcastle supporting manager :razz:

how long before it dawns that your club has just spent 30million on 3 championship midfielders,2 30+ x manure players who see sundlund as a massive step down...and a nice little last pay day.........and 2 forwards who havent kicked a ball in any top level..............................MUGS :lol:

must be a bit of a p1sser for you having a geordie......newcastle supporting manager :lol:

how long before it dawns that your club has just spent 30million on 3 championship midfielders,2 30+ x manure players who see sundlund as a massive step down...and a nice little last pay day.........and 2 forwards who havent kicked a ball in any top level..............................MUGS :lol:

Doesnt bother me at all.

barring a left winger im over the moon with the squad we have, also we seem to have a happy dressing room which helps and a chaiman and owner that give a fuck :razz:

must be a bit of a p1sser for you having a geordie......newcastle supporting manager :lol:

how long before it dawns that your club has just spent 30million on 3 championship midfielders,2 30+ x manure players who see sundlund as a massive step down...and a nice little last pay day.........and 2 forwards who havent kicked a ball in any top level..............................MUGS :icon_lol:

Doesnt bother me at all.

barring a left winger im over the moon with the squad we have, also we seem to have a happy dressing room which helps and a chaiman and owner that give a fuck :razz:

until the annual relegation battle unfolds and the fans leave with 20 minutes to go,booing the player every step of the way :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: ......must be great eh!!

edit......a chairman who said he despised fans........and an owner who was p1ssed off at the 10.000 empty seats..yea the love yee lot like :lol:

Edited by DURHAMMAGPIE