12. Stoke

13. The geordie nation - barcelona of the north - everybodys second team

14. West Brom

15. Swansea

16. Wolves

17. Norwich

18. Wigan

19. Blackburn20. QPR

I see a separate line for each team was just beyond the capabilities of the intelligentsia there.

Open question to the resident mackems here. Why in your opinion trying to put yourself in the brain of a geordie, why in your opinion do geordies look down their noses at mackems, what are the reasons and what causes them?

Edited by McFaul

Open question to the resident mackems here. Why in your opinion trying to put yourself in the brain of a geordie, why in your opinion do geordies look down their noses at mackems, what are the reasons and what causes them?

Off topic Stevie, how come you've only 3,149 posts? You must have posted triple that amount at least since you've been on here?

thescreama.jpg

No thanks. I'l be round greggs, taking me shoes off, smashing up phone boxes in no time

No thanks. I'l be round greggs, taking me shoes off, smashing up phone boxes in no time

So incredibly predictable, I actually knew that would be your small town response, once you've spoken to one mackem you've spoken to them all.

My other account was sacked off Kitman.

So incredibly predictable, I actually knew that would be your small town response, once you've spoken to one mackem you've spoken to them all.

My other account was sacked off Kitman.

Ah righto.

1. Man U They’ve Strengthened since last season

2. Citeh Ditto

3. Chelski Still a very good outfit and I think Torres will start scoring

4. Liverpool Downing + Carroll = Goals against average sides, Suarez = the X factor

5. Arsenal = quality football but not clinical and likely to suffer from injuries and Fabregas’ imminent departure

6. Spurs = haven’t really seen them improve in the Transfer market and still not found the right striker.

7. Everton = typical Everton.

8. Stoke = steadily becoming a genuine football team and still have unsung heroes like Etherington

9. Bolton = losing their dour football tag and have some good players; Holden chief among them

10. Newcastle = meh

11. Fulham = small squad and reliant on Hangeland and Dempsey

12. Sunderland = will struggle to score goals and are likely to leak them too.

13. Villa = going to really suffer the loss of their two star wingers in my opinion

14. Swansea = home form will count a lot to their survival

15. West Brom = poor side and Hodgson in charge = no away win

16. Norwich = will play like heroes in the 1st half of the season then injuries and exhaustion will take their toll

17. Wolves = the guts and endeavour won’t count for as much this season as the teams they took important points from have all improved (top 4)

18. Blackburn = bad manager, bad team, bad football, bad morale, bad stadium, bad club,

19. Wigan = see above + they’re really going to miss N’Zogbia

20. QPR = have bought Dyer and Gabbidon...

for the most part agree with Fish but Man U desperately need a CM who can really play the ball around unless they get that dont reckon theyll win it this season