Barton signs for QPR

KeithJ

Thats sounds like its been dictated by the club to someone at the ronny word for word ;)

"Barton’s dismay over the decision to allow new boy Yohan Cabaye take all of the corners and free-kicks during the game against Leeds."

...is listed as a reason to release your best player on a free?

A desire to play and perform?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stayed of this forum lately because the forum is full of piss heads and drug users. Also mods dont do their job. Me staying of this site has been the right decision. Come back and me thread about Joey Barton going on big brother got deleted. Yet mods leave posts on here that are highly offensive border line illegal. I think the mods are high on skol super.

We seldom ban people Andrew.

I don't mind Dafydd too much, He makes me laugh when I'm on the ferry over the Mersey.

I know, its one of the reasons I like it here but theres been an influx of new and returning shit stains lately, hes not here to post anything other than wind up material, I appreciate having a relaxed atmosphere with actual toon fans but these guys are on the same level as spam bots

Tom, "do your job" and ban this bellend

No need to ban dont really come on this site no more. To busy to tell you the truth and the little time I have on the net I use wisely.

We seldom ban people Andrew.

I don't mind Dafydd too much, He makes me laugh when I'm on the ferry over the Mersey.

I know, its one of the reasons I like it here but theres been an influx of new and returning shit stains lately, hes not here to post anything other than wind up material, I appreciate having a relaxed atmosphere with actual toon fans but these guys are on the same level as spam bots

We'll monitor it. It's been difficult lately as most opinions seem to be polar opposites regarding recent events at the club.

Some people enjoy a wind up but posters like Dafydd and the mackems are so daft they can barely put one together!

I don't think that there has ever been a time when the NUFC journalists have towed the company line as over the last season or so.

Nobody dare criticise for fear of being banned.

They are miles away from the groundswell of opinion amongst fans.

I don't think that there has ever been a time when the NUFC journalists have towed the company line as over the last season or so.

Nobody dare criticise for fear of being banned.

They are miles away from the groundswell of opinion amongst fans.

No real difference between the stuff on .co.uk and in the chronicle. Sad really.

Lee Ryder is beyond embarassing with shite like that article, but we were all just waiting to see what particular line of bullshit the club/Ryder were going to come up with, and it didn't disappoint.

I'm just waiting to hear what Pardew says because if its anything other than massively criticising the decision he can fuck off and if its defending it he can fuck off and die to be honest. I've been one of the people who haven't been against him from the start, waiting to see what he does/says etc but if he doesnt stand up on this he's a worm who is helping the fat cunt destroy this club.

I'm sick to death of it all and wish i didn't have a season ticket at this point in time, and that's before they shift enrique at the last minute and "can't get a LB in, in time" and probably sell somebody else key to the team as well.

How's your ankle fuckface?

Still looks a bit sprained but got no pain fuckface

Tom no need to ban me dont come on here anymore. Only when headlines happen in Newcastle you will see me like Barton leaving

for nothing and that nutter Moat going beserk.

Edited by Dafydd

Incidentally the Chronicle was well behind the original 'We are we waiting' campaign that helped get rid of McKeag so it's not like the local press has to lick the club's arse by default.

Tom no need to ban me dont come on here anymore. Only when headlines happen in Newcastle you will see me like Barton leaving

Can you please come on to remind us that Cheryl Cole loves black cock?

Can you please come on to remind us that Cheryl Cole loves black cock?

And also that Ant and Dec.

Incidentally the Chronicle was well behind the original 'We are we waiting' campaign that helped get rid of McKeag so it's not like the local press has to lick the club's arse by default.

Maybe symptomatic of simpler times. There was very little competition for the EC at the time.

Nowadays Ryder's only competitive advantage is if he stays in bed with FMA and Pardew and continues to get fairly exclusive access to the manager away from press conferences.

When's Paradiddle due to let some of Derek's excrement dribble from his mouth on all this btw ?

Have they put RyderThePrick out to bat first aye ?

Hey he's slogged a few sixes like - the class 1 arsehole

.com quite good with their "charge sheet"

id love him at everton, but im not sure it would work.

other than the fact we can't even afford to bring in free signings, im not sure a move back to the north west would be good for him and his behaviour.

soob-soob.jpg

Edited by the gooser

Lee Ryder is beyond embarassing with shite like that article, but we were all just waiting to see what particular line of bullshit the club/Ryder were going to come up with, and it didn't disappoint.

I'm just waiting to hear what Pardew says because if its anything other than massively criticising the decision he can fuck off and if its defending it he can fuck off and die to be honest. I've been one of the people who haven't been against him from the start, waiting to see what he does/says etc but if he doesnt stand up on this he's a worm who is helping the fat cunt destroy this club.

I'm sick to death of it all and wish i didn't have a season ticket at this point in time, and that's before they shift enrique at the last minute and "can't get a LB in, in time" and probably sell somebody else key to the team as well.

It will never happen. As I said elsewhere there's no point listening to Pardew at all because he's either in on everything with them or a moron who believes the same shite that we can see is utter bollox. You'll get nothing more from him that you'll get from Ryder tbf.

It will never happen. As I said elsewhere there's no point listening to Pardew at all because he's either in on everything with them or a moron who believes the same shite that we can see is utter bollox. You'll get nothing more from him that you'll get from Ryder tbf.

qft.

I go with the idea that he's just happy to have a top flight job again and he clearly has no say in who stays at the club.