Barton signs for QPR

KeithJ

Anyone that thinks Barton is a fan of Nietzsche/Disraeli wants their heads looking at like :lol:

He's blatantly got a quote of the day calendar

Well if anyone can relate to a reformed alcoholic on here, it's you ;)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that thinks Barton is a fan of Nietzsche/Disraeli wants their heads looking at like :lol:

does it genuinely bother you? you pop up everytime he sticks up a quote

What you on about? It's been the only topic of discussion this week, of course I've commented on his tweets, as has everyone else.

does it genuinely bother you? you pop up everytime he sticks up a quote

What you on about? It's been the only topic of discussion this week, of course I've commented on his tweets, as has everyone else.

Better move flats mate and stop repying to e mails. ;)

The Newcastle boss said: "I think it's a situation that I didn't envisage we would be in. Obviously Joey is a great player and you want great players in your team.

"But I think it is also very, very important at any football club and any organisation, especially one as big as ours, that you are pulling in the same direction, everybody.

"We find ourselves at this moment in time that Joey is not pulling with us. That doesn't mean to say that can't change very quickly.

"I think this whole process, for me, has been a time to stand in the background, let everybody reflect a little bit.

"Of course today is the press conference for the game (a pre-season friendly against Fioretina on Saturday), so I'm obliged to say, but I'm still really reflecting, as Joey is, how to best resolve this and I think I have never closed the door on any one individual and I won't close the door on Joey."

Ironically, Barton was tweeting at the same time as Pardew was broadcast on television.

He quoted world-renowned bridge builder Isambard Kingdom Brunel, saying: "Does anybody have Isambard Kingdom Brunel's number?"

Barton then said: "QOTD (quote of the day): Silence is the mother of truth - Benjamin Disraeli"

from sky

This is crazy shit happening now.

And what's the latest on this Munich winger???

Why is this club so fucking dysfunctional?

yep

leverkusen, hes not coming

shite board

"But I think it is also very, very important at any football club and any organisation, especially one as big as ours, that you are pulling in the same direction, everybody.

"We find ourselves at this moment in time that Joey is not pulling with us. That doesn't mean to say that can't change very quickly.

Yes Joey, why aren't you pulling in the direction of relegation like Pardoo, Decka and Ashley? No room for ambition here.

Only willing to pay 40000 a week ... Which an English agent then took the mickey out of the club over.

Jesus wept ... You couldn't make thus shit up if you tried.

And we're being linked with ANOTHER keeper?

Only willing to pay 40000 a week ... Which an English agent then took the mickey out of the club over.

Well it seems a bit fucking stupid to offer a countries best player £10,000 less than he's already on?!?

Well it seems a bit fucking stupid to offer a countries best player £10,000 less than he's already on?!?

I'm agreeing with you.

For anyone interested, Totalsport on BBC Radio Newcastle will be running the full interview between Mick Lowes and Alan Pardew.

Starts 5.30pm iirc

@SimonPryde

Simon Pryde

Pardew acted on Barton "for the good of the group". #NUFC. Some great stuff in Mick Lowes iv - hear it on #totalsport later.

Edited by Christmas Tree