Barton signs for QPR

KeithJ

@davidsedgwickNE

David Sedgwick

spoken to Barton, says he's talking to QPR as #NUFC dont want him so he has to go somewhere. He's on train with SSN's David Craig @nufcfans

I've told him I'll believe his story if he takes a pic of Barton, they're on the same train.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot about Obertan btw. Barton's replacement already at the club.

Reckon gosling could do a job out there as well

Haven't seen enough of either in fairness, I was coming at it more from Ashley / Llambias' POV.

Pardew has lost one of his most valuable players, he has no say in the matter.

I imagine ''style of play'' will be a coincidence more than anything.

@davidsedgwickNE

David Sedgwick

spoken to Barton, says he's talking to QPR as #NUFC dont want him so he has to go somewhere. He's on train with SSN's David Craig @nufcfans

I've told him I'll believe his story if he takes a pic of Barton, they're on the same train.

Holding up a sheet of paper. :wub:

@davidsedgwickNE

David Sedgwick

Holding up a sheet of paper. :blush:

:wub: Barton holding up "I'm not Paul Wyn" would complete me.

Then WTF are you rabbiting on about, CT?

Considering nobody has seen Marveaux play, how can he even be considered a replacement for one of the best midfielders in the country?

CT would have believed that Pat Heard replaced Gazza

http://yfrog.com/kldzdzumj

davidsedgwickNE David Sedgwick

@leazeslad Me with Joey Barton. SSN's David Craig took the pic... yfrog.com/kldzdzumj

I do these fucking journalists jobs for them. See that's how you get confirmation of something.

Barton embracing the French revolution with that top!

Black and white hoops, very poignant.

This is madness, and no, it is not Sparta.

This is lunacy. Barton is one of our best players, possibly the best we have left now. He gave it all against Arsenal and Sunderland despite having a public falling-out with the idiots up top and we're going to let him go for nowt.

Leaving on a free at the end of the season I could understand, but letting him leave for free when he's got a year left is pure, unadulterated insanity. These dumb fuckers are supposed to be all about making a profit, so why turn down the chance for a transfer fee? Cutting off their noses to spite their faces? It makes no difference since we wouldn't spend whatever fee we got for him anyway, but my point stands. This stinks of Fat Mike's petulance.

So we had 5 outstanding performers last year and this will be the 4th gone. Strange that they haven't tried to take someone's eyes out for Tiote? I can only assume that's what the 6year deal was for

I'd add Coloccini to that list but it would only tempt fate.

http://yfrog.com/kldzdzumj

davidsedgwickNE David Sedgwick

@leazeslad Me with Joey Barton. SSN's David Craig took the pic... yfrog.com/kldzdzumj

I do these fucking journalists jobs for them. See that's how you get confirmation of something.

Barton trying desperately not to show he's fucked off at having to stand next to a ginga. Street cred completely shot.