Barton signs for QPR

KeithJ

Well....im not suprised by this nor am i too moved by it either.

Of course i'd like him to stay. He was one of our best players last year but with only a year left i cant blame the lad for looking at what he is gonna get offered anywhere else. Its his perogitive to do so and i think most of us would too. He openly hates our ownership and he has a chance to get out.

If he goes then it is a loss, the fault of the board, but im pretty sure we will get by just fine. No actuall need to replace him in my opinion.

Jonas, Marveaux, Obertan and Gosling can play there but i'd be happy gettin Jonas on the right with Marveaux on the left.

It WOULDNT be the end of the world if Barton leaves.

Plus its 75kpw off the books. That could release funds to make better offers for either Pieters or Cissoko.

howay man

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus its 75kpw off the books. That could release funds to make better offers for either Pieters or Cissoko.

If the influx of £45m in transfers & Campbell, Carroll, Nolan etc off the wage book isn't going to ''free up funds'' I doubt Barton's wage is going to be.

If the influx of £45m in transfers & Campbell, Carroll, Nolan etc off the wage book isn't going to ''free up funds'' I doubt Barton's wage is going to be.

True.

Of course i'd like him to stay. He was one of our best players last year but with only a year left i cant blame the lad for looking at what he is gonna get offered anywhere else. Its his perogitive to do so and i think most of us would too. He openly hates our ownership and he has a chance to get out.

If he goes then it is a loss, the fault of the board, but im pretty sure we will get by just fine. No actuall need to replace him in my opinion.

Jonas, Marveaux, Obertan and Gosling can play there but i'd be happy gettin Jonas on the right with Marveaux on the left.

I know people say to leave you alone, but have you fucking read the nonsense that you post? This is gonna free up cash to make better offers for other players ffs. Have you ever been to planet earth?

:wub:

Come one Gemmill don't be such a Neg, there's every chance of triple swoop next week and getting Barton off the balance sheet just increases that likelihood.

Signing 1. A loan player from the French division 6 (reserves)

Signing 2. A new sponsorship deal from Sports Direct for the toilets in the East Stand.

Signing 3. A deaf signer to commentate on the matches for those who can't see it either.

I can't WAIT until deadline day to see who else we can get off the books.

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Going for a medical now, still no contract offer from NUFC.......think that just about makes my mind up.

oey7Barton Joseph Barton

Don't want to leave Newcastle........I've made that clear but my hands are tied.

Thats that then

Guest Your Name Here
Big step down to QPR if he goes. But If he gets a big contract for 4 years who can blame him.

Not sure that’s true. Both clubs have recently been promoted to the PL. We get bigger crowds but it could be argued QPR have a brighter future.

Big step down to QPR if he goes. But If he gets a big contract for 4 years who can blame him.

Not sure that’s true. Both clubs have recently been promoted to the PL. We get bigger crowds but it could be argued QPR have a brighter future.

exactly, big might as well be the same as small when there's no ambition.

Edited by trophyshy

Going for a medical now, still no contract offer from NUFC.......think that just about makes my mind up.

oey7Barton Joseph Barton

Don't want to leave Newcastle........I've made that clear but my hands are tied.

Thats that then

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but those statements read like someone desperate for an offer from NUFC. I can't see it coming.

oey7Barton Joseph Barton

Thats that then

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but those statements read like someone desperate for an offer from NUFC. I can't see it coming.

I'm sure he'd love it if we suddenly matched their contract. Fuck all chance though.

Utterly clueless, you need to have a quiet night in with Leazes Mag and open your eyes (yes the rest of us have)

heh talk about ashley investing investing in what most of the ones he brought in were fucking free fucking tight greedy fat cunt face faggot ass motherfucking cockney cunterhead

Edited by DEADMAN

so is this the football equivalent of a teenager trying to run away to get his parents attention but his parents are alcoholic charvas who are happy to not have a third tea to cook?

Nearly right except the parents in this case are either evil or just plain insane!

Notwithstanding the fact that he hasn't been offered a contract yet by United taking him past next summer and remains on the transfer list, if the prospect of life in Shepherds Bush (or Stoke) is really that appealing, then he might want to take a long hard look at himself.

Sanctimonious bollocks as usual.

Indeed, i haven't read .com in ages since the bollocks ages ago with comments about sbr/keegan, the above won't change it.

Unwanted player with no ties secures career future elsewhere, the outrage :wub:

As ever I find the truth in the middle.

Of course JB has to find a new club and he needs to take an offer while there is one on the table. It would be madness to pass the offer by and hope something else came along. We dont want him so he has to move at some point. He is leaving on a free so was always going to get a good deal as well. Only thing I dont get, is why all the bollocks about only leaving for a top 4 club? He's buttered up to the nufc fans as well and is hardly innocent in this. But, the club ultimately is to blame. Much as they were for Nolan leaving.

Its not what happens on the pitch after all, thats not important. Is it?

Of course JB has to find a new club and he needs to take an offer while there is one on the table. It would be madness to pass the offer by and hope something else came along. We dont want him so he has to move at some point. He is leaving on a free so was always going to get a good deal as well. Only thing I dont get, is why all the bollocks about only leaving for a top 4 club? He's buttered up to the nufc fans as well and is hardly innocent in this. But, the club ultimately is to blame. Much as they were for Nolan leaving.

But anyone who looked at that stuff on Twitter about top 4 and thought it was true is daft. It's just a bloke chatting shite on a social networking site, something he said was always gonna come back and bite him on the arse. He's not innocent in all of this at all, but for people to focus on that and not the real issue here is fucking stupid.

He shouldn't have said that if he didn't mean it, but people need to use their brains and focus their anger elsewhere.

I'm not talking about you here btw, I know you know the score. Kids on twitter hammering on about we don't need players like you, etc. Have a word.

The "club will move on" line as well ffs. The club is getting progressively worse and worse. Moving nowhere but down.

"But Joey on August 14th you tweeted the following....why did you lie to me Joey? I thought what we had was special!"

But anyone who looked at that stuff on Twitter about top 4 and thought it was true is daft. It's just a bloke chatting shite on a social networking site, something he said was always gonna come back and bite him on the arse. He's not innocent in all of this at all, but for people to focus on that and not the real issue here is fucking stupid.

He shouldn't have said that if he didn't mean it, but people need to use their brains and focus their anger elsewhere.

I'm not talking about you here btw, I know you know the score. Kids on twitter hammering on about we don't need players like you, etc. Have a word.

Oh completely, Ive pissed myself at the over the top comments some have made on there. Bottom line is, football is his job. He has been told that he isnt wanted here and needs to find a new job. Then an offer comes in giving better money than he is on. So, does he stay and risk not getting another offer or take it? He's said to be on £52kpw here (cunt!! :wub: ) but theres not a host of clubs who want him who could pay that. QPR have a new owner who wants to make a point just like MA did when he came here (signing colo etc). JB might not get an offer like this again. Forget the bullshit, this is what it comes down to.