Barton signs for QPR

KeithJ

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairly standard in a free transfer shirley?

Ba's agent picked up about £30m in fees it would seem. :lol:

Aye probably a nothing story.

Just seen the story on .com and apparently McKay was acting on QPR's behalf? Def something dodgy there

Barton's probably on about £60k/week + a £2m signing on fee stretched out over the length of his contract.

He's gone, he's gone, he's gone, he's gone, he's gone, he's gone, he's goooooone.

Oh, mocking bird have you ever heard, words that I've never heard?

Not far out, according to .com. If I had bothered my arse by getting a calculator out I would have been closer no doubt.

:lol:

McKay represented QPR and Barton represented himself so they pocketed the money. NUFC have reported McKay but he has defended it saying QPR got value for money.

Kind of obvious what went on really.

On what basis would NUFC report McKay?

McKay represented QPR and Barton represented himself so they pocketed the money. NUFC have reported McKay but he has defended it saying QPR got value for money.

Representing Barton with NUFC and QPR, i think thats frowned upon which is why they claim Barton represented himself in the QPR deal.

Representing Barton with NUFC and QPR, i think thats frowned upon which is why they claim Barton represented himself in the QPR deal.

But he was going on a free anyway, it's not like we missed out on any money.

Unless you're suggesting that McKay induced Barton into those tweets in order to get a free transfer?

To be fair on obertan i dont think he had the space on monday nite 2 make an impact. The pitch was tiny and qpr closed down our players very quickly, and our whole team was shite. Cabaye espescially with his passing skills didnt take advantage of Obertans pace with any killer balls in behind. I reckon with a more clever and thought out formation than 442 we cud use his pace and hopefully he cud turn out to be a decent player, no point stickin him right wing against a left back and left midfielder and expecting him to be amazing.

His pace is a weapon that needs 2 be exploited for him 2 excell imo

Guest Your Name Here

shit stirring plus some twisted idea about what good PR is.

Did NUFC publish a list of how much they paid out in agents fees a couple of years back?

To be fair on obertan i dont think he had the space on monday nite 2 make an impact. The pitch was tiny and qpr closed down our players very quickly, and our whole team was shite. Cabaye espescially with his passing skills didnt take advantage of Obertans pace with any killer balls in behind. I reckon with a more clever and thought out formation than 442 we cud use his pace and hopefully he cud turn out to be a decent player, no point stickin him right wing against a left back and left midfielder and expecting him to be amazing.

His pace is a weapon that needs 2 be exploited for him 2 excell imo

Pitch dimensions of Loftus Road: 112 x 72 yards

Pitch dimensions of SJP: 110 × 73 yards

:lol: