Barton signs for QPR

KeithJ

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enrique posts a "Punch Mike Ashley" link for a facebook page.

Its clear that the senior players have a real hate for Mike Ashley and how he is running things.

I would hate to think of what the likes of Cabaye, Abeid and Ba are thinking of the club.

Not on his side at all on TalkSport

Purely to get a reaction no doubt. Gough knows less than nothing and Durham just rolls a dice before he goes on air to decide what controversial opinion he'll have this time.

Purely to get a reaction no doubt. Gough knows less than nothing and Durham just rolls a dice before he goes on air to decide what controversial opinion he'll have this time.

Yeah fair one mate, Durham is a bit of a dick to be honest.

Which angle gets the most irate callers? That's the one they'll take. Turn it off man.

Yeah already done mate, Rather watch the cricket

Gobsmacked... First Nolan, now Barton. And of course Andy's transfer last seas.

The logic behind the free transfer of our best player, and also getting rid of our best player's before that, is... ?

Ashley is a Mackem.

Guest Your Name Here

The club saying Barton can leave on a free and them actually letting him leave on a free are two different things.

pardew made to look like like the no influence mug he is too with recent comments. carroll quotes all over again.

"I think Joey will be here (next season). He's said all along he wants to stay and I want him to stay so there's no conflict. His contract may get resolved but probably not until it runs out.”

that must leave just colocini and smith still at the club earning more than 40k a week. mike loves it when a plan comes together

Very soon Xisco could be our highest earner....

You know what would make my day? If all the thick jobless wankers who make up the core of your filthy support got the bedsheets out and performed another "boycoutt".

Wat a tit haha