Barton signs for QPR

KeithJ

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope he gets the truth out there soon, he could always just claim he had his phone hacked - seems to work for every fucker else.

I really wish someone would just say what they think is "going to be revealed"......

At Christmas Barton and his agent were full of praise for Ashley and Llambias.

They offered Barton a new deal which he agreed to in principal and then renaged on (according to Barton)

Even up until May he was quite happy to remain at Newcastle, working for Ashley and Llambias for the next 3 or 4 years.

Sure, like the rest of us he was upset to see Carrol go but there will be nothing else other than his own demands that will have caused his outbursts.

I predict here and now, nothing absolutely zilch will ever be revealed, even when he's long gone.

Interesting quote on Twitter from Barton.

Said why would he need to jump when he can stand perfectly still! I wonder if he will stay to piss off Ashley!

Even if he did i reckon Pardew would get told not to play him

That would then put the spot light firmly on Pardew if he rates Barton and at least wants him in the squad as he's already said.

hope he gets the truth out there soon, he could always just claim he had his phone hacked - seems to work for every fucker else.

I really wish someone would just say what they think is "going to be revealed"......

They offered Barton a new deal which he agreed to in principal and then renaged on (according to Barton)

Even up until May he was quite happy to remain at Newcastle, working for Ashley and Llambias for the next 3 or 4 years.

Sure, like the rest of us he was upset to see Carrol go but there will be nothing else other than his own demands that will have caused his outbursts.

I predict here and now, nothing absolutely zilch will ever be revealed, even when he's long gone.

I dont think anything new will be revealed because its probably confirmation of what we already know, that Ashley is slowly stripping this team and playing roulette with results

Guest Your Name Here

It’s seems fairly clear the influential players who steered NUFC from a 6-1 drubbing at Orient to PL survival were made promises about reinvestment after the Carroll sale, both in terms of player acquisition and their own contracts. That promises were broken and they feel betrayed. Nolan, Barton and Enrique have been the first to speak out because they’re the ones who have been first to be fucked about due to their contract status.

To dismiss the consistent theme in Nolan, Barton and Enrique’s public condemnation is absurd.

Interesting quote on Twitter from Barton.

Said why would he need to jump when he can stand perfectly still! I wonder if he will stay to piss off Ashley!

It's a good point actually. If Joey wants to be the ultimate cunt to Ashley & Llambias, he'll refuse to sign for anyone who comes in for him. Leaves them with 2 options - either pay up his salary and get rid or play him and get the best they can out of him. Either way, the club would be paying him the same amount.

It'd be a massive degree of Joey cutting off his nose to spite his face but it all depends on how much they've pissed him off. I'd laugh my tits off if he chose to sacrifice a year of him playing career to do that to them! :lol:

Well done to Robert weatherall at the evening chronicle, about the only one to write about the fans being unhappy about the Barton situation. Replace Lee Ryder with this guy!

Never heard him writing stuff before. Pseudonym perhaps?

Actually there could be some truth in this Barnetta's agent has just said he has turned down Newcastle as he wouldnt agree to £40k a week to play for someone like Newcastle. He would take a drop in wages to play for the top teams in EPL but not us.

Ashley is probably thinking fuck, there goes my cheap option!