Barton signs for QPR

KeithJ

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHICH GAME WERE YOU WATCHING, ROBBIE!? YOU WERE WATCHING THE MAN U GAME WEREN'T YOU!

Yeah, he was watching the Man U game despite it being the day after...

You could tell he was going to be a mental one when he started off by calling 'Gervinho' 'Juninho'.

Savage "Are you an Arsenal fan"

Cock "No I am a Liverpool fan of 25 years init"

Barton "Youve lost your accent a little bit :lol:

What a nonce.

I missed that, heard him mutter but didnt catch what he said :happygirl:

It's a whole load of talking over a small issue to me this, i'd rather hear them talk about the club, his future, not that i'd expect him to answer in any great detail. They'll probs let him get back to his golf without talking about owt else.

Aye spot on.

Like Barton said he has come out of this the bad guy and not Arsenal!

Is it just me who's getting tired of Shearer on MOTD? Why's he got to slag Newcastle off ALL the time? I appreciate he can't be biased but he's taking the piss a bit, complains about Newcastle EVERY show.

Also this guy on 5 live now saying Fergie should have done more for Man United :').

Is it just me who's getting tired of Shearer on MOTD? Why's he got to slag Newcastle off ALL the time? I appreciate he can't be biased but he's taking the piss a bit, complains about Newcastle EVERY show.

Also this guy on 5 live now saying Fergie should have done more for Man United :').

course he can, lawrenson and Hanson dont bother not being biased, Shearer tries too hard not to be and ends up bitching about us every time.

hes an absolutely shocking pundit and Barton was absolutely right about him with the shirt shoes and views comment.

course he can, lawrenson and Hanson dont bother not being biased, Shearer tries too hard not to be and ends up bitching about us every time.

hes an absolutely shocking pundit and Barton was absolutely right about him with the shirt shoes and views comment.

Aye I agree he's a shocking pundit. The problem is, he's no doubt a club legend, but let's pretend he had nothing to do with Newcastle and acted like he is doing now, I think i'd hate him based on his punditry, luckily I keep giving him the benefit of the doubt but it is getting annoying.

Shearer probably thinks he's sticking the boot into Ashley that way; he doesn't like him. They shook hands on a deal to manage us in the CCC and that was the last he ever saw of him.

Aye and conversely Shearer and Barton haven't been able stand each other since Anfield 2009 so it's hardly surprising there's an delivery of insults.

I hope Song gets banned for his stamp on Joey.

Dunno how they can ignore it. It was a clear red card offence, and certainly on the overseas coverage was repeatedly replayed and commented on. None of the officials spotted it (incredibly) so it wasn't dealt with at the time.

I hope Song gets banned for his stamp on Joey.

Dunno how they can ignore it. It was a clear red card offence, and certainly on the overseas coverage was repeatedly replayed and commented on. None of the officials spotted it (incredibly) so it wasn't dealt with at the time.

A banning will have to be forthcoming. Joey should send Arsene a big bunch of flowers offering his condolences when it happens. Obviously warn all water bottles in the vicinity first.

Dont we do that on here all of the time anyway?

FA are monitoring his twitter activity after him calling Gervinho a cheat.

Love how he has got under everyone's skin, you can't open a paper without reading a reference to his twitter account.

Well the referee must have thought he dived. In fact, why didnt he stop the game and book him for simulating?

i Suppose Barton could also claim evidence of Gervinhio diving earlier on in the game when Ryan Taylor came close to him.