Ive finally had enough

Lazarus

Why is the forum only showing me 1 post at a time with a list of the others underneath? Have I clicked on something?

Click on the Options button in the top right, then select 'Standard' under Display modes

I've said I've finally had enough about 100 times so pointless me saying it nuw, like a wife who's husband has a 12 inch cock, and he has loads of affairs but she always goes back to him.

Why is the forum only showing me 1 post at a time with a list of the others underneath? Have I clicked on something?

Click on the Options button in the top right, then select 'Standard' under Display modes

Mine did that after J69 linked to an old post the other day. :razz:

I can't believe I actually said something along the lines of "judge them at the end of the window".

I also can't believe I bought two new shirts this pre-season.

I also can't believe I planned on attending a fair few matches this season despite living on the other end of the country.

I can't believe we've actually made a profit on sales over purchases this summer.

I can't believe that we're only going to buy one more player and don't appear to be willing to bid more than £9m on another player, meaning over £25m of the Carroll money remains despite them promising Pardew, the players and the fans that it would all be reinvested.

But what I really can't believe is that the terrible twosome are going to get rid of arguably our best player on a free. They're going to improve one of our rivals for nothing.

There simply are no words to accurately describe how much I despise these morons. It's about time the media turned on them too.

I really can't say anything that hasn't already been said by a lot of you, I'm sickened once again by the shambolic, disgraceful, clueless fuckwits who own/run the club. Now, I'm sure there are already cretinous 'fans' out there who can't help themselves but continue to blindly lick Ashley's arse but for me the club, the heart, the history that is NUFC doesn't exist at the present time and instead has been replaced by what is no more than a play thing for a profit hungry scumbag with a complete lack of regard or knowledge of how a football club should be run. I don't believe this 'support the players' bullshit or 'still getting behind the team' either because the players know the score and if they don't then they don't deserve any backing from me either. I just don't feel I can support whatever this 'thing' is that's living in place of what was my club anymore.

I can't believe I actually said something along the lines of "judge them at the end of the window".

I also can't believe I bought two new shirts this pre-season.

I also can't believe I planned on attending a fair few matches this season despite living on the other end of the country.

I can't believe we've actually made a profit on sales over purchases this summer.

I can't believe that we're only going to buy one more player and don't appear to be willing to bid more than £9m on another player, meaning over £25m of the Carroll money remains despite them promising Pardew, the players and the fans that it would all be reinvested.

But what I really can't believe is that the terrible twosome are going to get rid of arguably our best player on a free. They're going to improve one of our rivals for nothing.

There simply are no words to accurately describe how much I despise these morons. It's about time the media turned on them too.

You're in for the mother of all broadband fuckings once Leazes sees all that! :razz:

I just don't feel I can support whatever this 'thing' is that's existing in place of what was my club anymore.

I agree with all that AP.

Here's to what Newcastle United was and will one day be again.

Guest Your Name Here
Does going to away games put money in the FCB pocket or go to the home team?

It goes to the home team, but you now have to give Ashley money one way or another for the privilege of supporting your team away from the SportsDirect Arena.

The biggest problem with Ashley is that he has no respect for anybody or anything.

Been a long time since I gave the club any money whatsoever (about 3 years) so not a lot else I can do.

What I can say though is that for the first time in 29 years, I have very little excitement about the start of this season. And that's not just an emotion I've had in light of today's news, I've been thinking of it for quite some time.

Amazing isn't it? We were promised so much by Ashley / Llambias / Pardew post Carroll sale about what would happen this summer. Few of us believed it but I reckon even fewer believed they have actually gone and done what they have actually carried out.

It's a fucking shambles and I truly wish I didn't have the love I do for the club so I could wash my hands of everything. It hurts, it fucking hurts like hell that they're seemingly tearing apart the club I grew up loving. What's worse if they evidently don't give a fuck.

As things stand, I think we've actually made a profit on transfer fees and not touched a penny of the Carroll money. Whilst giving the impression it would be spent on new players. Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

Still, there's the best part of a month to go, so plenty of time left to sign more......

Can't wait to hear Pardew try and spin this one.

Says a lot about his role at the club when he's barely had a mention in this whole debacle.

We all know he's nothing more than a puppet though, it was the only reason he was brought in.

Says a lot about his role at the club when he's barely had a mention in this whole debacle.

We all know he's nothing more than a puppet though, it was the only reason he was brought in.

Pardew to journo "Joey is a key man for me. I don't have a problem with his contract, he's committed to the club and wants to play. We'll sit down at the end of the season and see what he wants to do. Hang on, that's Mike on the phone I'd better get that".

* Answers mobile *

"Uh huh. He said what? Oh crap. You've done what? Really? Really? Shit! Uh huh. No I understand. Okay. if you think that's best. Talk to you later."

* Hangs up *

To journo: "Look, I've decided to let Joey go. If there's one thing I won't stand for it's a player who thinks he's bigger than the team. It's my decision, moine alone. I'm just not standing for this twitter thing, so he has to go before he affects the dressing room. I have to stand up and be counted here and set an example. Oh yes."

Pardew to journo "Joey is a key man for me. I don't have a problem with his contract, he's committed to the club and wants to play. We'll sit down at the end of the season and see what he wants to do. Hang on, that's Mike on the phone I'd better get that".

* Answers mobile *

"Uh huh. He said what? Oh crap. You've done what? Really? Really? Shit! Uh huh. No I understand. Okay. if you think that's best. Talk to you later."

* Hangs up *

To journo: "Look, I've decided to let Joey go. If there's one thing I won't stand for it's a player who thinks he's bigger than the team. It's my decision, moine alone. I'm just not standing for this twitter thing, so he has to go before he affects the dressing room. I have to stand up and be counted here and set an example. Oh yes."

Sad thing is that youre probably pretty close to how the convo actually went. But you know what annoys me more than derek and mike, its supporters who turn a blind eye to all thats going on at the club, or even worse, those who try to defend the board every time (*cough* CT *cough* Deano :razz:)