Apparently a protest is to be organised

Gene_Clark

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First home game of the season @ half five with everyone pissed out of their minds after being in the pub since midday?

Who'd have thought it? :lol:

Most protesters will of course have in their possesion a match/season ticket :razz:

UtdForNewcastle :razz: ffs

Oh dear x 1000

The same kids and that's what they are, who promised us Esland had agreed to rehouse L7 in L4 corner. It's not their fault, the jelly and custard brigade they're only trying to help but they're kids and overage replica shirt kids who are seen as weak.

The fact is we have been shite at protests for years. The last decent one was to get the Magpie Group in in 1991, the game against Oxford there was as many ootside the ground as in. The fans won the day there they got McKeag out eventually, but unless we adopt the Man Utd approach we'll achieve fuck all. The only way a football protest works, and yes this sound irresponsible, is with thuggish behaviour. Man Utd are the masters at it. Rooney says he's leaving "United" 50 of them go down to his house with banners saying "YOU DIE IF YOU JOIN CITY". When the Giggs thing hit it's peak when he was shaggin various cunts a few months ago, the same people went down and kicked fuck out of the press and paparazzi.

It's the only way we'll get Ashley away from the club, a physical presence. A 2,000 shoes off if you love the toon mob aged 13 to 27 shouting abuse at the stairs will MAKE FUCK ALL difference. The Keegan thing against Hull should've been the protest to end all protests but it was meek under the circumstances. The only way we'll ever get taken notice of is to do something drastic, and that doesn't mean fuckin spanners standing outside of Shearer's with BOYCOUTT banners, with one GCSE between them.

Edited by McFaul

Guest Your Name Here

Oh dear x 1000

The same kids and that's what they are, who promised us Esland had agreed to rehouse L7 in L4 corner. It's not their fault, the jelly and custard brigade they're only trying to help but they're kids and overage replica shirt kids who are seen as weak.

The fact is we have been shite at protests for years. The last decent one was to get the Magpie Group in in 1991, the game against Oxford there was as many ootside the ground as in. The fans won the day there they got McKeag out eventually, but unless we adopt the Man Utd approach we'll achieve fuck all. The only way a football protest works, and yes this sound irresponsible, is with thuggish behaviour. Man Utd are the masters at it. Rooney says he's leaving "United" 50 of them go down to his house with banners saying "YOU DIE IF YOU JOIN CITY". When the Giggs thing hit it's peak when he was shaggin various cunts a few months ago, the same people went down and kicked fuck out of the press and paparazzi.

It's the only way we'll get Ashley away from the club, a physical presence. A 2,000 shoes off if you love the toon mob aged 13 to 27 shouting abuse at the stairs will MAKE FUCK ALL difference. The Keegan thing against Hull should've been the protest to end all protests but it was meek under the circumstances. The only way we'll ever get taken notice of is to do something drastic, and that doesn't mean fuckin spanners standing outside of Shearer's with BOYCOUTT banners, with one GCSE between them.

I think it was about two weeks between KK getting the shove and the Hull game due to an international break, which gave the Ashlites plenty of time to spin their shite about KK being a quitter. By the time the game arrived large swathes of the support were more concerned about the word cockney on a banner than they were about Keegan getting treated like shit.

Not sure why the Barton thing has hit a nerve with so many – Keegan getting forced, appointing JFK, renaming the ground, painting shit on the Gallowgate roof, Hughton getting sacked and selling Carroll were far more significant insults.

Oh dear x 1000

I think it was about two weeks between KK getting the shove and the Hull game due to an international break, which gave the Ashlites plenty of time to spin their shite about KK being a quitter. By the time the game arrived large swathes of the support were more concerned about the word cockney on a banner than they were about Keegan getting treated like shit.

Not sure why the Barton thing has hit a nerve with so many – Keegan getting forced, appointing JFK, renaming the ground, painting shit on the Gallowgate roof, Hughton getting sacked and selling Carroll were far more significant insults.

Because this is the melting point. Every time we think "they've changed," or there's an excuse for it. Even Carroll we thought "35 million to spend in the summer?!" Now we've realised that Carroll's money isn't getting spent, which has pissed everyone off, and now Barton's being released on a free? There's no excuse for that and we're 35 million down, with our 3 star players in Liverpool, East London and purgatory. This proves how wank the board is.

Oh dear x 1000

I firmly believe this particular incident is more about the vindictive nature of our owner, and his childish megalomaniac personality than all of the others, even the Keegan one. Losing Barton for nothing will have a massive impact on the side this season only a fucking idiot could fail to see that. We lost the gunpowder and now we've lost the bullets. In fact we haven't even got a gun now, more like a pellet gun relying on Jonas now to provide most of the assists.

We've just got nee dignity or class as a football club. We had that under Hall and most of the time under Shepherd, I hate it. Anyone who supports Ashley after everything when it's all put in to one box, is a categorical arsehole, I've said that to people's faces who have spouted pish about Keegangate, and I'd say it again to anyone who firmly supports this most embarrassing of regimes.

Only one way to piss him off in this day and age. But its too late for most as they've already bought their season tickets at the earliest ever ask for a renewal I've ever known. (Wonder why that was?)

We've just got nee dignity or class as a football club. We had that under Hall and most of the time under Shepherd, I hate it. Anyone who supports Ashley after everything when it's all put in to one box, is a categorical arsehole, I've said that to people's faces who have spouted pish about Keegangate, and I'd say it again to anyone who firmly supports this most embarrassing of regimes.

The only way to truly NOT support them is to stop spending money.

Sorry, but there it is. I now firmly believe that people need to collectively turn their backs on the club they love.

A huge ask I know, and I am currently an OOT so it's easier for me.

It might hurt in the short term but it could speed the process of this bastard selling up. And is really the only thing we can do. Protests do nowt other than give the southern press more ammunition.

They do not deserve a penny from any fans.

Edited by trophyshy

I think either selling a further player and/or getting to the end of the window without significantly spending more will push people over the edge.

How many more times are we going to hear that line (not from you specifically).

I'm 'pushed' I'm afraid to say. My interest is waining.