Apparently a protest is to be organised

Gene_Clark

I think either selling a further player and/or getting to the end of the window without significantly spending more will push people over the edge.

How many more times are we going to hear that line (not from you specifically).

I'm 'pushed' I'm afraid to say. My interest is waining.

My interest isn't waining but my patience has been stretched beyond the point of no return. If I hadn't already renewed my season ticket I wouldn't have on the back of this transfer window.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think either selling a further player and/or getting to the end of the window without significantly spending more will push people over the edge.

Worth pointing out that I'm over the edge too as it were. I've not had anything resembling faith in them for a long time but occasionally I hoped for the best. Hard to even do that now.

My interest isn't waining but my patience has been stretched beyond the point of no return. If I hadn't already renewed my season ticket I wouldn't have on the back of this transfer window.

I'm sad to admit I'm further on that you Matt. Each to their own but I couldn't have renewed a ST given the false promise after false promise we've had.

Funny, but the interest waining is something I'm totally out of control about as well. It's like the lass you've always fancied who instant hits the 'no chance' list when you find out she's slept with your best mate.

My only hope is that cunt moves on sooner rather than later.

On a serious note though, what's it going to take to push the majority of Toon fans over the edge? Pictures of Ashley and Dekka taking a shit on Sir Bobby's grave? These scumbags have no interest in the club, city, fans or anything else to do with NUFC, they're solely after how much money they can get out of it and if they can have a bit of fun being the spiteful cunts that they are then so be it.

I'm really glad I don't watch Newcastle united any more

It's been the same for years though hasn't it? Apart from the odd game which makes you ill because Karl Marx & Antonio Gramsci fed you a few theorems you just can't understand.

You hand your pennies in and you're ashamed because you're not the capitalist simply the understanding customer.

Give It a rest you tedious, ill educated wank. It's no wonder the Guardian made their feelings clear about you...

Hurrah, yet another supporters group forms in the wake of another club fuck up. More huddling around a table to organise inaction. The cunts neck is so thick no matter what we do he will just shrug it off. He runs SD the same and just shrugged off those calling him from the city. He doesnt give a fuck. People say he is a good businessman? Sport Direct have been buying into Blacks, their market value since has tumbled. Their value has went from something like £60M to £10M.

He's a cunt. Simple as. Pardew has fuck all say and Llambias is just his slimey fucking mouthpiece and a wanker in equal measure. Im not even sure why Pardew speaks as most things he says are quickly contradicted by the club.

This isnt just about Barton, its just the next thing in a whole host of Fuck ups.

Much has been said about MA gaining control of finances of the business. That maybe so, but at what fucking expense eh? our pride? At least Shepherd knew what the club meant.

United for Newcastle have no interest in anything but their own self publicity, all the accusations made towards NUSC in its original setup can be clearly levelled at this couple of kids.

Early indications are that most other "groups" are happy to join together and discuss the options (the discussion that CT finds so laughable).

Many of us learned a couple of important lessons from NUSC/NUST.

Firstly if you dont have the majority of fans on side then youre wasting your time, thats why the idea is to pull together the fanzines, websites, forums and twitter groups.

Secondly, rush out and organise protests and you'll just get the same shite levelled at you, support the team, it'll affect morale etc etc

UtdforNewcastle however refuse to listen to anybody else and are doing the whole "we're for the fans" bit with posts like "if you want us to organise protests we will".

No matter how many attemps me, Mac and others had last night on twitter to make them see sense we might as well have been wading through a pool of molten shite.

Thanks for that. Its genuinely therapeutic after all thats happened. Might put it on repeat and use it to put myself to sleep.

:razz: Aye, even the chants are sung in a mellow, calming way. Ffs put some anger into these chants, eh.

Surely that means Barton should have had a huge fine? If it was a normal business and you sack one person for what another was disciplined they could have you at a tribunal.

"This calls for immediate discussion"

What we need is a steering committee and a leaflet drop. That'll show them they're messing with the wrong people.....

"Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign."

2336171834_d2724515d8.jpg

UtdforNewcastle however refuse to listen to anybody else and are doing the whole "we're for the fans" bit with posts like "if you want us to organise protests we will".

No matter how many attemps me, Mac and others had last night on twitter to make them see sense we might as well have been wading through a pool of molten shite.

U4N is nowt more than an ego trip for the two kids that run it. Even when you were discussing the situation with them last night, emphasising how important it is everyone work together and talk to one another, they were writing a bloody statement saying they and they alone were prepared to organise a protest.

I don't actually think the two lads who run in go to games or even live in the region. I remember them remarking how they had to travel up on the train to meet Esland so he could lie to their faces.

UnitedForNewcastle is more about clearasil than clear ideas. What it needs is some proper old timers to start something, just some respected faces, and something could take off, the shoes off brigate I 8 SUNDERLAND on the back of their shirt mob will always be looked down at by people like me, and many others.