The General Toontastic Twitter Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

Since the Twitter thread in the Newcastle forum has been...slightly sidetracked, I thought I'd start this one for us to keep a track of who's actually on Twitter since there's not one central list. If I miss you, let me know and I'll add you.

Toontastic Twitterers - Profile name on right

Stevie - @Leazeslad

Happy Face - @MikeAshleyLies

Meenzer - @faulknmd

Paddy - @shaunvause

Ketsbaia - @mtthwbrggs

Fish - @thisdave

Mac-Toon - @2NarMe

Jimbo - @Texas_Toon/@jameswalpole (former is football related, latter is personal)

Gemmill - @heggahegga

Peasepud - @pjwhitfield

Besty - @bestynufc

Craig - @dr_tennant

Wavey Davey - @MrDavidLight

Scottish Mag - @ritchiemarshall

Tom - @TOONLOWDOWN

Ant - @Ant__M

Semimental - @semimental7896

Ayatollah Hermione - @JordanStiva

JawD - @darrelbirkett

StevenL - @Stev3nL

Southern Geordie - @JF_247

Johnny2J - @jonny_bramley

Sonatine - @MrJowls

JoCo85 - @TheJoCo

Jan - @Jan_Boyd

Gene Clark - @PayasoDeMierda

Bound to be loads I've forgotten. If you follow me and Tom, you'll be barraged with a load of shite routinely at half 2 in the morning. It'll be even worse if I'm out on the piss while doing so.

Edited by Tom

Facebook is sad enough. Twitter is even sadder and for cunts who think other people care about what they're up to - Should only be for celeb use

As much as I use Twitter to follow famous folk, some of the shite people direct at famous folk is inspired...whether or not the famous folk see it is irrelevant.

Facebook is sad enough. Twitter is even sadder and for cunts who think other people care about what they're up to - Should only be for celeb use

Special-interest forums are pretty tragic too.

As much as I use Twitter to follow famous folk, some of the shite people direct at famous folk is inspired...whether or not the famous folk see it is irrelevant.

Wish they had to tbh. As I messaged Michael McIntyre once. He never replied back :D

Was on it a couple of months ago - was pretty tragic. Account Deleted

Special-interest forums are pretty tragic too.

;)

Edited by WordPlay

• 7 months later...

I try to maintain a list if you want to subscribe to it rather than finding each individual....

Up to 36 posters now....

http://twitter.com/#...tastics/members

Sorry to those that were following this. I seem to have screwed it up at some point. New one created here....

https://twitter.com/#!/MikeAshleyLies/toontastic