Mike Ashley, what is he playing at?.

henda11

I think he is spoiling for a fight. I think he is trying to get us pissed off to the point where we display scenes like when keegan was sacked so that we will stage mass protests which will gain media coverage, and he will then come out and list the club for sale in the hope that it will alert a buyer. I really think he is pushing us for that type of purpose so that our protests will gain media coverage in the hope it'll alert someone to buy the club.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he is spoiling for a fight. I think he is trying to get us pissed off to the point where we display scenes like when keegan was sacked so that we will stage mass protests which will gain media coverage, and he will then come out and list the club for sale in the hope that it will alert a buyer. I really think he is pushing us for that type of purpose so that our protests will gain media coverage in the hope it'll alert someone to buy the club.

Sorry but how on earth would provoking a revolt from the fanbase help him to get the best price? A well run club with happy fans and a settled team is more likely to attract investment, don't you think? There are better ways to advertise the club than having it besieged by angry charvas.....

It may be that he's preparing it for sale by slashing the wage bill and eliminating losses but I doubt he wants outright confrontation.

I think he is looking at the parachute payments that we will get next year. Die Fat Bastard Die

ashley sell haha you must be joking he dont know how to fucking sell the stupid fat twat faced cunt head balled faggot cunterhead

:razz:

No need to beat around the bush, DEADMAN. Do you think Ashley's a good owner?

Edited by Walliver

ashley sell haha you must be joking he dont know how to fucking sell the stupid fat twat faced cunt head balled faggot cunterhead

He's made millions selling cheap sporting goods. Maybe he knows a bit more about selling than you think

What you all need to get your head around is that he doesn't give a fuck about the club. He's not like us, or Bobby, or Shearer, or even Freddy. He's been on the Courvoisier XO with his mates one night and had a bright idea - "I'll buy a football club!" Of course, it's all gone pear shaped, and now he's trying to cut his losses. He doesn't give a fuck about the club, the tradition, the fans - in fact he probably hates us all. This has become purely a bad business decision he's trying to make the best of. Don't expect him to do anything in the interests of Newcastle United ahead of the interests of Mike Ashley.

What you all need to get your head around is that he doesn't give a fuck about the club. He's not like us, or Bobby, or Shearer, or even Freddy. He's been on the Courvoisier XO with his mates one night and had a bright idea - "I'll buy a football club!" Of course, it's all gone pear shaped, and now he's trying to cut his losses. He doesn't give a fuck about the club, the tradition, the fans - in fact he probably hates us all. This has become purely a bad business decision he's trying to make the best of. Don't expect him to do anything in the interests of Newcastle United ahead of the interests of Mike Ashley.

I think that's about the size of it, unfortunately.

Nicely summed up and accurate to the T.

He bought the club. He fucked up. then he fucked up again. then several times more. He is shaping the club to sell, but due to his fuck ups and money he put in that he wants back, the club is overpriced and no one wants to buy. So, rather than build the club to sell, he is lowering its stock bit by bit. Just like his other businesses, its being ground down to cheap tat.

The opening post is silly. The fact is the club is still for sale at the right price. A new owner is the only thing that will change the club. The post by Stevie Ross is spot on - no one will buy us because Ashley is holding out for silly money, which he won't get. So while he can't make his cash back that way, he'll continue to reduce overheads and sell players on for big profits where he can with little regard to what it might do to our league position.

The opening post is silly. The fact is the club is still for sale at the right price. A new owner is the only thing that will change the club. The post by Stevie Ross is spot on - no one will buy us because Ashley is holding out for silly money, which he won't get. So while he can't make his cash back that way, he'll continue to reduce overheads and sell players on for big profits where he can with little regard to what it might do to our league position.

Aye people talk about the club being for sale or no longer for sale or on the market or whatever but no such 'market' exists. It was for sale at the right price the day he bought it.

I would love to push his fat face into burning red-hot charcoal on my BBQ :D

;)

I'd fucking lay his nuts on a fucking dresser and bang them shits with a spiked fucking bat.

I would love to push his fat face into burning red-hot charcoal on my BBQ :angry:

;)

I'd fucking lay his nuts on a fucking dresser and bang them shits with a spiked fucking bat.

:dances::D

I would fucking love to see him grovelling on the ground for mercy whilst I whip his back to shreds :angry:

I would love to push his fat face into burning red-hot charcoal on my BBQ :angry:

;)

:dances::D

I would fucking love to see him grovelling on the ground for mercy whilst I whip his back to shreds :angry:

Mine's off a Wu-Tang intro, yours reminded me of it.

;)

:angry::D

:dances: ??

;)

:angry::D

:dances: ??

The rap act, the Wu-Tang Clan. On an intro to a track on their first album a couple of them are discussing torture techniques. It's cartoon / tongue-in-cheek stuff not to be taken seriously though.