Obertan Signs Five Year Deal

McFaul

He's a fuckin good player, all this bollocks about him not being good enough for Man Utd, he's just never got the run of games he might have. Every time I've seen him he's impressed me, quick, gets the ball in, good dribbler, and thinking about it yesterday, Pardew was saying he rang Ferguson for twitter advice, fuckin Fergie probably doesn't even know how to switch a PC on. I guarantee he rang him about Obertan, he'd be a good signing relatively cheap if we can do a permanent deal. Speaks the right language for wor teams as well.

GTCI

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw him at Southampton when they played manu in the cup last season and remember thinking no wonder he cant get in the manu side as that day a divi 3 left back knew too much for him. But he is quick and as has been said maybe with a run of games he'd do a job...

He was absolutely mint in the CL against Besiktas, I've always been a good judge of player potential, I said Royston Drenthe would play for Real one day when he was in Feyenoord Reserves, I said Lampard would be Chelsea's best player for years when everyone said they were mad for spending 11m on him, and I saw Alexis Sanchez play once before saying he'll be one of the top 3 players in the world which he will be. I'm nee Jack Hixon but I think Obertan, just turned 22, has so much potential.

He was absolutely mint in the CL against Besiktas, I've always been a good judge of player potential, I said Royston Drenthe would play for Real one day when he was in Feyenoord Reserves, I said Lampard would be Chelsea's best player for years when everyone said they were mad for spending 11m on him, and I saw Alexis Sanchez play once before saying he'll be one of the top 3 players in the world which he will be. I'm nee Jack Hixon but I think Obertan, just turned 22, has so much potential.

If he's looking for a club to realise his potential, we're the right club. Just ask Hugo Viana.

He's wank. Fast, but wank.

It would've made more sense to keep Routledge if we go for Obertan.

He's got more skill in his foreskin than Routledge has ever had in his whole body. What I like about him is he never panics when he's crowded, also at 19 he's won a title medal at Bordeaux winning the French league.

He's wank. Fast, but wank.

It would've made more sense to keep Routledge if we go for Obertan.

He's got more skill in his foreskin than Routledge has ever had in his whole body. What I like about him is he never panics when he's crowded, also at 19 he's won a title medal at Bordeaux winning the French league.

So did David Bellion.

Hardly the mark of a class player.

Edited by Ketsbaia

A broken clock is right twice a day

Been a bit hit & miss when i've seen him but definitely worth the gamble.

You need to play regularly to be judged. Thats at all levels of football.

Exactly Dyer was only ever good, when he had a run of games, and when he did he was unplayable at times, despite the people who re-write history on here.

Exactly Dyer was only ever good, when he had a run of games, and when he did he was unplayable at times, despite the people who re-write history on here.

Hmm. Making a good argument for Xisco.

Hmm. Making a good argument for Xisco.

I saw Last Post: Sniffer 02:12pm I thought I bet it's a pathetic post, I wasn't disappointed.

He's a fuckin good player, all this bollocks about him not being good enough for Man Utd, he's just never got the run of games he might have. Every time I've seen him he's impressed me, quick, gets the ball in, good dribbler, and thinking about it yesterday, Pardew was saying he rang Ferguson for twitter advice, fuckin Fergie probably doesn't even know how to switch a PC on. I guarantee he rang him about Obertan, he'd be a good signing relatively cheap if we can do a permanent deal. Speaks the right language for wor teams as well.

GTCI

With u on this one. I've seen him play three times and thought he was very good.

Guest Your Name Here
I really didn't think much of him, looked a bit like a headless chicken from the bits i remember

quick and not a bad dribbler but little end product and no composure.

"getting his head up" seemed to be a major problem.

Sounds like a modern day Wayne Fereday.

For a couple of million might be worth a punt but not the calibre of signing to make a piss of difference in the scheme of things.