Obertan Signs Five Year Deal

McFaul

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, they're going off "spectators" who saw him leaving the ground in a hurry, and they've made a story out of it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave, but I don't think he cares enough to flounce off.

To be fair, they're going off "spectators" who saw him leaving the ground in a hurry, and they've made a story out of it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave, but I don't think he cares enough to flounce off.

Valid point :lol:

What wages is he on though? Can't imagine it'd that much.

Even if it's just 10-15k, that would be a moderate amount for the level of clubs that would be interested e.g. bottom half Ligue 1 teams to be spending on someone who's never shown much of anything. Doesn't even really have the potential tag any more at 24.

He's a fuckin good player, all this bollocks about him not being good enough for Man Utd, he's just never got the run of games he might have. Every time I've seen him he's impressed me, quick, gets the ball in, good dribbler, and thinking about it yesterday, Pardew was saying he rang Ferguson for twitter advice, fuckin Fergie probably doesn't even know how to switch a PC on. I guarantee he rang him about Obertan, he'd be a good signing relatively cheap if we can do a permanent deal. Speaks the right language for wor teams as well.

GTCI

:lol:

He's a fuckin good player, all this bollocks about him not being good enough for Man Utd, he's just never got the run of games he might have. Every time I've seen him he's impressed me, quick, gets the ball in, good dribbler, and thinking about it yesterday, Pardew was saying he rang Ferguson for twitter advice, fuckin Fergie probably doesn't even know how to switch a PC on. I guarantee he rang him about Obertan, he'd be a good signing relatively cheap if we can do a permanent deal. Speaks the right language for wor teams as well.

GTCI

He was absolutely mint in the CL against Besiktas, I've always been a good judge of player potential, I said Royston Drenthe would play for Real one day when he was in Feyenoord Reserves, I said Lampard would be Chelsea's best player for years when everyone said they were mad for spending 11m on him, and I saw Alexis Sanchez play once before saying he'll be one of the top 3 players in the world which he will be. I'm nee Jack Hixon but I think Obertan, just turned 22, has so much potential.

:lol:

Stevie, Stevie. :unsure2:

2188034.jpg

• 7 months later...

He was absolutely mint in the CL against Besiktas, I've always been a good judge of player potential, I said Royston Drenthe would play for Real one day when he was in Feyenoord Reserves, I said Lampard would be Chelsea's best player for years when everyone said they were mad for spending 11m on him, and I saw Alexis Sanchez play once before saying he'll be one of the top 3 players in the world which he will be. I'm nee Jack Hixon but I think Obertan, just turned 22, has so much potential.

Sorry Stevie but you can't hide from a comment this outlandish :lol:

Why not.

It's not his fault he's hit and miss, just is. At least he's put a whole lot of effort in over the tournament and ran his proverbial socks off. Not to mention a goal.

Plenty of horror games behind him, but when he's on form (like he appears to be now), he's not a bad threat to have out wide. Given Ben Arfas situation I'm not sure who else gives us that type ofwing play. Certainly not the sisko kid.

Why not.

It's not his fault he's hit and miss, just is. At least he's put a whole lot of effort in over the tournament and ran his proverbial socks off. Not to mention a goal.

Plenty of horror games behind him, but when he's on form (like he appears to be now), he's not a bad threat to have out wide. Given Ben Arfas situation I'm not sure who else gives us that type ofwing play. Certainly not the sisko kid.

He's not hit and miss though is he? He's just shite. He's shown time and time again that he has no heart at all. Anyone can give us the type of wing play he offers (ie fucking awfull).