Obertan Signs Five Year Deal

McFaul

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is happening then? I thought he looked ok when i've seen him, he is still young and could come good.

Like its been said already, better than routledge.

Its all fine and well seeing the club to decent business but where the fuck is the new striker and left back we REALLY need?!?

I don't no but after we get MBengue then the signings will come flooding in hopefuly we can then get Forlan on pay as you play because he isnt happy that aguero has gone to man city and also he has nice hair like ginola used to have so i think if we offer him pay as you play then i wont go on a protest but also then i think we need more signings becaue on FM colocheeny is always injured

I don't no but after we get MBengue then the signings will come flooding in hopefuly we can then get Forlan on pay as you play because he isnt happy that aguero has gone to man city and also he has nice hair like ginola used to have so i think if we offer him pay as you play then i wont go on a protest but also then i think we need more signings becaue on FM colocheeny is always injured

Distorted.

Distorted.

:lol:

Wonder who KAS was mimicking?

According to AP in the post match, he's got his medical here on Monday.

Rumour is he's not the only one. That's as far as my ITK stretches, I'm afraid.

You should try smaller sizes first and work your way up.

According to AP in the post match, he's got his medical here on Monday.

Rumour is he's not the only one. That's as far as my ITK stretches, I'm afraid.

You should try smaller sizes first and work your way up.

:lol:

good nice to see another player added usally when a player has a medical its a done deal i dont think ive heard of a case where a player hasa medical but goes to a different club lol

good nice to see another player added usally when a player has a medical its a done deal i dont think ive heard of a case where a player hasa medical but goes to a different club lol

we signed sylvain marveaux in exactly that situation this summer

also think that happened when Ba went to west ham, he had a medical at stoke I think

On a serious note I'm not against his signing at all as think he shows a lot of promise. If however he is being brought in as a replacement for Barton (which is likely) then for me we have weakened the team in terms of current level of ability and (possibly more importantly) in terms of the aggression of our team. This worries me greatly, especially when we come up against the scum because I think that was why we dominated then last term.

You can tell when someone's shite when 90% of their youtube clips cut away while he's still in posession.

Clearly very little end product.

Yeah the Luque ones were much better. :lol:

Zing!