Tiote not playing vs Arsenal + doubtful for derby

Lake Bells tits

Maybe I'm getting too old, too decrepit, in early stage of dementia, to unnderstand the problem with Tiote's visa. Could some bright lad clue me in?

(1) He was playing in England so surely had the right to do that via work visa or summat..

(2) He left the UK with an okayed visa to play in the US. Didn't he?

(3) He did not returnn to the UK with the rest of the team. WHY?

(4) He flew direct to Ghana from the US. WHY.

Maybe I'm getting too old, too decrepit, in early stage of dementia, to unnderstand the problem with Tiote's visa. Could some bright lad clue me in?

(1) He was playing in England so surely had the right to do that via work visa or summat..

Exactly.

There is no answers because knowbody knows...smoke and mirrors if ya ask me. Tiote wants to leave.

According to United for Newcastle Tiote`s holdup in Ghana is looking to stretch beyond the premier league debut against Arsenal, while the Sunderland game the following week also looks doubtful.

What the hell, I cant decide whether to laugh or start sobbing. Are they preparing to sell him or what is the deal here?

this sounds EXTREMELY fishy.

is he any good?

i went to the blackburn & man city home games last year where he cost a goal each time.

:lol:

Once a Work Permit is granted Tiote would have been able to obtain a Visa to enter the UK and at the arrival airport (Heathrow / Gatwick or wherever) he would have been given a stamp in his passport for the length of his Work Permit. However despite having that stamp he would still need a valid re entry visa to gain entry to the UK.

That being the case:_

1) Yes but whilst his Work Permit was valid his re entry visa must have been very close to expiry.

2) Yes he would have had a valid Visa to enter the USA but that was only valid to enter the USA not the UK

3) Whilst they were in the USA some bugger must have noticed that Tiote's re entry visa had expired and as such he could not return without a valid re entry visa

4) Because he needed to obtain a valid UK Visa, as there is no UK Embassy in Ivory Coast he went to Ghana to obtain a visa from the UK Embassy in Accra

As for why a 2/3 day wait for a re entry visa has suddenly morphed into a 2/3 week wait fuck knows, being cynical 2/3 weeks is the time it takes to process a change of Work Permit; something which happens when you change employers.

As for why a 2/3 day wait for a re entry visa has suddenly morphed into a 2/3 week wait fuck knows, being cynical 2/3 weeks is the time it takes to process a change of Work Permit; something which happens when you change employers.

Any chance his new contract, changing his pay and length of employment, would constitute a change in work or add to the time it takes for him to reapply in any way?

You would think the club would just issue a statement clarifying the situation, but they're probably just too embarrassed by it all.

Any chance his new contract, changing his pay and length of employment, would constitute a change in work or add to the time it takes for him to reapply in any way?

You would think the club would just issue a statement clarifying the situation, but they're probably just too embarrassed by it all.

All that should have been dealt with at the time by an application to the Home Office; of course seeing as our clubs administration is totally fucked up they may well of forgotten about it.

A true bunch of cunts either way

Whats to say that this isnt all just smoke and mirrors?

What if Tiote has went on strike and is refusing to come back unless he gets a move to Chelsea?

Something definitely fishy about this. This really ought to have been sorted before it became a problem.

Anyway...I'd be happy to see Gosling start against Arsenal and defeat some of his personal demons against the mackems. He's been in good form preseason.

Someone ban this fucking twat. Are you the arsehole whos brother works @ Sunderland?

:D don't worry, he just gets confused, in the same way that a moth flying repeatedly into a window is confused; he's that thick you see.

I think we could get Deano on a pay to post deal :D

Might not be so bad if we don't sell Barton; he can play in the holding role until the club gets its shit together. Still an absolute fucking disgrace though.

I'd have thought Cabaye would be a better shout. Barton isn't and never has been a DM to my mind (and the same goes for Viana).

Edited by alex

Might not be so bad if we don't sell Barton; he can play in the holding role until the club gets its shit together. Still an absolute fucking disgrace though.

I'd have thought Cabaye would be a better shout. Barton isn't and never has been a DM to my mind (and the same goes for Viana).

BLASPHEME.

Thats the role he appeared to play at Darlington im (limited) o ........ Going to be awesome this bloke. May have to have to get his name tatooed next to Shanes.

Thats the role he appeared to play at Darlington im (limited) o ........ Going to be awesome this bloke. May have to have to get his name tatooed next to Shanes.

You'll regret it when we sell him.

tbf anyone getting a toon players name tattoo'd these days should do so with the radio on its that volatile a situation.

tbf anyone getting a toon players name tattoo'd these days should do so with the radio on its that volatile a situation.

:D

Good news as CT mentioned this elsewhere :

CHEICK Tiote has arrived safely back into the UK after being granted his visa.

Tiote has been in Ghana securing the crucial document but has been training with United physio Derek Wright in Accra.

Tiote will now prepare for Saturday night's game with Arsenal and will join his team-mates for the first time since the tour of the United States last month.

The news is a major boost to Alan Pardew ahead of the clash with the Gunners.

Pardew had said: "We'll have no problems with Cheick, he will be able to pick the ball up and get straight back into things."

Tiote of course scored the famous equaliser in the 4-4 draw against Arsenal last season.

"great" pre-season "planning".

sorry.

Glad he has been doing some prep over there. Feared he might come back and be short of fitness etc. Still see him getting subbed though.

Glad he has been doing some prep over there. Feared he might come back and be short of fitness etc. Still see him getting subbed though.

No doubt after picking up an early yellow and then treading a thin line with some perilously close tackles.