The Great British riots

Gene_Clark

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Geordio Armani
The bullet that hit the copper's radio was police issue supposedly - both shots fired by the Met.

Bollox the shine shot at the cunts

yea and the cops are getten blamed for doing fuck all some of them or all of em stood back and let them protest. we pay them fucking taxes the stupid pricks

Been quite an interesting couple of nights at work :D

dunno where NJS has that from, but I've heard nothing to that effect.

Been quite an interesting couple of nights at work :D

dunno where NJS has that from, but I've heard nothing to that effect.

At any point during proceedings, did you use the words "Not on MY watch!"

Cos if you didn't, you should have.

The bullet that hit the copper's radio was police issue supposedly - both shots fired by the Met.

your point is ?

That as usual the police version of events which is taken as absolute truth is probably lies.

Of course I don't condone opportunistic rioting and looting.

Or doubt for a second that the bloke was criminal scum.

Edited by NJS

your point is ?

That as usual the police version of events which is taken as absolute truth is probably lies.

omg :D

your point is ?

omg :D

You posted just couple of months ago that De Menezes ran from his chasers when the whole world knows it was a lie - they must love people like you.

I shouldn't really say anything because I don't know enough about the case.

I'll say this though:

The Menezes case was an absolute disgrace and a catastrophe, there is no defence for the incident and the incompetence that lead to it.

In this case, you can understand the Police's motivation to lie when you look at what's happened. Apparently the bloke had a gun on him; I don't know, but if he was an armed criminal I have some sympathy with the police in this instance.

I shouldn't really say anything because I don't know enough about the case.

I'll say this though:

The Menezes case was an absolute disgrace and a catastrophe, there is no defence for the incident and the incompetence that lead to it.

In this case, you can understand the Police's motivation to lie when you look at what's happened. Apparently the bloke had a gun on him; I don't know, but if he was an armed criminal I have some sympathy with the police in this instance.

I do have sympathy for them operating in areas like that where too many idiots have guns but I'd have more respect if they just told the truth - even "we fucked up and a piece of shit got shot" is better than bullshit which always gets found out anyway.

ya heard that guy on sky news the one kate burley was talking to just a few moments ago he said that where he is the community was suffering heh news flash theres poor and rich communitys everywhere not just fucking london. honestly londoners think there the only ones who matter

seriously though theres poor people everywhere which is what he was getten at sorta speak i live in newcastle and i live in a village and its got poor and rich people in so london isnt the only place suffering where all suffering

I do take your point, London-centric reporting is annoying. It's the only place where stuff is happening right now though - we'll see what happens if (when) it kicks off somewhere else in the country as things go from bad to worse.