The Great British riots

Gene_Clark

He IPCC have confirmed that Duggan hadn't fired a shot before being killed.

Perhaps irrelevant but, Police are allowed to shoot if they believe there is a risk to life.

But you're right, it's got fuck all to do with the disorder.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps irrelevant but, Police are allowed to shoot if they believe there is a risk to life.

He was waving a gun around though, wasn't he? I mean I survived the weekend and I think one of the reasons is that I didn't wave a gun around in front of armed police.

So what have we got here:

Overstretched Met

Deprived areas with gang/criminal culture

Social media enabling said gangs to outmaneuver police

Is it a case of just small pockets of trouble or a more widespread problem throughout Britain?

It's the underclass that has been positively encouraged to breed for the last 30+ years, comming home to roost.

Nowt to do with poverty or depredation, throw more money at them and they'll just drink it or smoke it. They've always existed but have been molly coddled for way too long. There's too fucking many of them now and the Police and courts have been neutered.

He was waving a gun around though, wasn't he? I mean I survived the weekend and I think one of the reasons is that I didn't wave a gun around in front of armed police.

A friend of his was quoted "he was involved in stuff but he wasn't violent" Tough shit and good fucking riddance.

BBC say Half the people charged so far are grads and professionals.

Lies. Professional tac dealers aye.

The Metropolitan force has released what it says will be the "first of many" CCTV images of rioting suspects, while 32 people have appeared in court charged with offences such as burglary and criminal damage during the previous riots.

Among them were a graphic designer, college students, a youth worker, a university graduate and a man signed up to join the army. Some gave non-London addresses. Eighteen were remanded in custody.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/uk-englan...11__CK12_14_15_

So you were lying. Where does it say HALF the people charged were professionals and grads?!?!?!?! Explain why you lied.

No its s fact.

and no evidence is going to convince me otherwise.

You told lies, why did you lie to this forum under the guise that BBC said half the people were "grads and professionals", why did you lie?

BBC say Half the people charged so far are grads and professionals.

Lies. Professional tac dealers aye.

The Metropolitan force has released what it says will be the "first of many" CCTV images of rioting suspects, while 32 people have appeared in court charged with offences such as burglary and criminal damage during the previous riots.

Among them were a graphic designer, college students, a youth worker, a university graduate and a man signed up to join the army. Some gave non-London addresses. Eighteen were remanded in custody.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/uk-englan...11__CK12_14_15_

So you were lying. Where does it say HALF the people charged were professionals and grads?!?!?!?! Explain why you lied.

No its s fact.

and no evidence is going to convince me otherwise.

You told lies, why did you lie to this forum under the guise that BBC said half the people were "grads and professionals", why did you lie?

Alreet Paxman!

Aye, weapon was brandished, by the accounts I've heard. SO19 aren't going to wait to see if he's a good kid, deep down.

White socks though. No wonder he wanted his face blurred out.

White socks are ok with jeans and trainers.

Aye but the cunt's got no trainers and he's about to give his jeans away. Non-white socks are a must in that situation. Given the circumstances the dark keggs are sensible though.