The Great British riots

Gene_Clark

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the only one so far that's shared his favorite racist word btw (Feargals for those that missed it). It would serve as a fitting build up to Stevie's 5pm Blazing Saddles tribute if some of you wanted to do the same.

Never heard of it tbh. Sounds more like something you'd use against the Irish.

:lol:

Never heard of the 'Feargal Sharkeys'? It's either that or the 'jam and spoons'.

Not read the thread but bring on the water cannons and send in the army I say. Shoot the bastards.

As usual everyone blames the police - they can't win

And it makes me laugh when they describe this guy as a family man - he had a fucking gun and was posing as a gangster on face book for goodness sake

These rioter scumbags need sorting out, we are the laughing stock of Europe, no other country puts up with this to the extent we do

The social deprivation argument is bullshit - these socially deprived people with their laptops and blackberries, whatever next?

My parents grew up with nothing after world war 2 - they didn't have a penny to rub together - they didnt go out robbing and stealing

I feel so sorry for the vast majority of ordinary black, asian and white people who live in these areas who are decent law abiding citizens who would welcome a stronger police presence and strong action taken against these scumbags - no one seems to hear their voice

I'm the only one so far that's shared his favorite racist word btw (Feargals for those that missed it). It would serve as a fitting build up to Stevie's 5pm Blazing Saddles tribute if some of you wanted to do the same.

Mine sounds a bit like hedgehog and is a shrine to 70's tv.

Not read the thread but bring on the water cannons and send in the army I say. Shoot the bastards.

And it makes me laugh when they describe this guy as a family man - he had a fucking gun and was posing as a gangster on face book for goodness sake

These rioter scumbags need sorting out, we are the laughing stock of Europe, no other country puts up with this to the extent we do

The social deprivation argument is bullshit - these socially deprived people with their laptops and blackberries, whatever next?

My parents grew up with nothing after world war 2 - they didn't have a penny to rub together - they didnt go out robbing and stealing

I feel so sorry for the vast majority of ordinary black, asian and white people who live in these areas who are decent law abiding citizens who would welcome a stronger police presence and strong action taken against these scumbags - no one seems to hear their voice

Whats funny about that?

Never heard of it tbh. Sounds more like something you'd use against the Irish.

Sharkey, you rock climbing fuckwit!

My dad has a term for "them" that I have never heard anywhere else and is utterly bizarre: "fog inspectors"

Whats funny about that?

Oh ignore him. He gets his kicks from mocking the poor.

Whats funny about that?

Two pennies to rub together surely. If you've just got one penny what you going to rub it against???

Whats funny about that?

The saying refers to two pennies being rubbed together (ie suggesting no surplus of money), not one penny being rubbed by two persons.

Whats funny about that?

Two pennies to rub together surely. If you've just got one penny what you going to rub it against???

Nah man, they're both just sat there rubbing it. Or would have been if they had one.

Whats funny about that?

Nah man, they're both just sat there rubbing it. Or would have been if they had one.

Was the only way to keep warm back then.

BBC say Half the people charged so far are grads and professionals.

Clearly lacking the street smarts of their scummier associates needed to evade arrest.

And not as athletic.

I live in Fulham - word on twitter it's all gonna kick off here

Any word on whereabouts? I'm supposed to be meeting my sister after work and she lives there. Probably best for her not to be heading towards the trouble later on tonight.