The Great British riots

Gene_Clark

SMO will have his eyes firmly fixed on the Greggs next to his house.

So it's not coincidence that he bought a house next to one?

He lives above the Raby Hotel mate on Shields Rd, he can literally see their ovens switch on.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SMO will have his eyes firmly fixed on the Greggs next to his house.

So it's not coincidence that he bought a house next to one?

He lives above the Raby Hotel mate on Shields Rd, he can literally see their ovens switch on.

I'm never anymore than half a click away from the nearest Gregg's, what reason would I have to dare stray so far? Unthinkable.

Sir Hugh Ord, head of the Cheif Police Officers Association and former Cheif Constable of the RUC was on 5live earlier explaining that water cannon was for large groups of static rioters who refuse to disperse, and only in Northern Ireland. Baton rounds are only to be used when life is in mortal danger, he said usually when blast bombs and live fire are used in a disturbance, again only for those lucky peeps in N.I. He then said policing tonight will be firm and robust and "English"?! :lol: But it looks like they're continuing their now apparently nationwide tactic of letting the fuckers get on with it while they look on. As someone said last night, this is fuckin strange to say the least...

Need to send some Mackem constabulary down there.… get them phones checked.

:lol:

heh im waiting for gazza to come out with something stupid about thease riots it was the same with raul moat he managed to get himself mentioned on the news

Hearing its started on Northumberland Street now.

Aye there's claims about this, but then people keep saying fuck all's going on. I think it's just rumours tbh.

Aye, Police saying its all calm. If its just a group of jumped up arseholes, they'll soon get brayed.

PM me your handle on twitter spunky knuckles

My handle? Tbh honest i havent a clue how it works i just follow a few interesting people, never "tweet" myself and aint got a clue about this whole hashtag thing, my mac keyboard hasnt even got a hashtag key!