The Great British riots

Gene_Clark

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Your Name Here
My sister's on duty tonight, in either Coventry, or Brum. I'm of the opinion that the looters are thick wankers, and poverty etc. is a bad excuse for them being empty headed, violent cunts.

They are thick wankers but nobody gave a shit about their lives until they started breaking a few windows. As a society we turned a blind eye, wrote people off as chav scum, and if you treat people like scum they’ll behave like scum.

Laws are only respected by those who benefit from them. Inner city rioting is always underpinned being excessive inequality in society.

Listen to that interview mate

"Why miss out da oppotunity to get free stuff init"

That's the mindset.

You heard the one with the two pissed lasses 930am talking to a BBC reporter pissed out their skulls drinking "rose" wine that they'd stolen. "Why are you doing this?" "Its the guvumunt innit" "Yeah its the guvmunt, and rich peapuww, we av ta show da rich peapuw we can do what we want innit"

If you look at the scenes from London, majority of them are Black. If you look at Manchester the majority are white.

There's not an accent in Britain which has been more influenced by ethnic minorities than Mancunian. Mancs didn't speak like they do now 50 years ago, it is entrenched in black culture, and it's not called Gunchester as a result for nothing, same as Nottingham which has very similar demographics.

You talk shite man. Half my family are from working class inner city Manchester and and my cousin's kids talk with the same Lancastrian accent as their grandparents do. Your trouible is you speak in sweeping generalisations in a "well a bloke down the pub told me...." way and dress it up as fact. Where the fuck did you get this pile of bollocks from?

It's even on the Manchester wiki page you cheeky fucking divvy. People don't talk like Jack Duckworth anymore in inner Manchester, people didn't talk like they do in Burnage and Gorton now, fifty years ago. Listen to older Mancunians. "I know someone in Manchester they don't talk like Liam Gallagher", ah well it mustn't have ever changed then. Nobhead.

you know wikipedia can be edited by anyone right? theres a reason its not allowed as a source in academics

Is that your contribution to this debate or are you going to say something interesting that nobody knows or contradict my point?

I had just assumed you were the aking the piss in your first post like. From my experience, mancs either speak with a manc accent, or a nasal guttural charver-like accent, if they're from some shit hole in Salford. Mind, Mancmag does have a touch of the West Indies about him tbf. :icon_lol:

If you look at the scenes from London, majority of them are Black. If you look at Manchester the majority are white.

There's not an accent in Britain which has been more influenced by ethnic minorities than Mancunian. Mancs didn't speak like they do now 50 years ago, it is entrenched in black culture, and it's not called Gunchester as a result for nothing, same as Nottingham which has very similar demographics.

You talk shite man. Half my family are from working class inner city Manchester and and my cousin's kids talk with the same Lancastrian accent as their grandparents do. Your trouible is you speak in sweeping generalisations in a "well a bloke down the pub told me...." way and dress it up as fact. Where the fuck did you get this pile of bollocks from?

It's even on the Manchester wiki page you cheeky fucking divvy. People don't talk like Jack Duckworth anymore in inner Manchester, people didn't talk like they do in Burnage and Gorton now, fifty years ago. Listen to older Mancunians. "I know someone in Manchester they don't talk like Liam Gallagher", ah well it mustn't have ever changed then. Nobhead.

you know wikipedia can be edited by anyone right? theres a reason its not allowed as a source in academics

Is that your contribution to this debate or are you going to say something interesting that nobody knows or contradict my point?

I had just assumed you were the aking the piss in your first post like. From my experience, mancs either speak with a manc accent, or a nasal guttural charver-like accent, if they're from some shit hole in Salford. Mind, Mancmag does have a touch of the West Indies about him tbf. :icon_lol:

No I wasn't taking the piss it's documented many places about the ethnic effect on their accent over or should that owvoh taaam. So I'll accept your apology too.

Edited by McFaul

Guest Your Name Here
Listen to that interview mate

"Why miss out da oppotunity to get free stuff init"

That's the mindset.

You heard the one with the two pissed lasses 930am talking to a BBC reporter pissed out their skulls drinking "rose" wine that they'd stolen. "Why are you doing this?" "Its the guvumunt innit" "Yeah its the guvmunt, and rich peapuww, we av ta show da rich peapuw we can do what we want innit"

I heard that and they were clearly regurgitating some liberal rhetoric they didn’t understand. It was just a pathetic attempt to justify their actions. The thing is when you try to work out why they are thick wankers the spectre of excessive capitalism rears its ugly head.

Just because they are too thick to understand what they’re saying doesn’t mean there isn’t some truth in it. At the end of the day we end up with the society we deserve.

Guest Your Name Here
Some people are just thick. I don't believe that we're all inherently good people who would skip around and braid flowers if it weren't for the excesses of capitalism.

And do you also believe it’s just a fluke of genetics a disproportionate number of thick people live in the same strata of our society.

No I wasn't taking the piss it's documented many places about the ethnic effect on their accent over or should that owvoh taaam. So I'll accept your apology too.

Genuinely interested in seeing some good sources where this is documented.

Some people are just thick. I don't believe that we're all inherently good people who would skip around and braid flowers if it weren't for the excesses of capitalism.

And do you also believe it’s just a fluke of genetics a disproportionate number of thick people live in the same strata of our society.

No, but I know thick bastards from said strata who have some moral decency and aren't taking part in these riots.

Listen, until we find a better economic system, we're stuck with capitalism.

It has been reported that a warehouse containing stock belonging to PIAS, one of the UK’s largest independent music distributors, was burnt down during rioting in London last night.

Here’s a full list of the record companies affected by the fire with sincere commiseration’s from all at Mixmag.

1234, 2020 Vision, Accidental, Ad Altiora, Adventures Close to home , Alberts , All City , Alt Delete, Ambush Reality, Angular, Ark, ATC, Atic, Atlantic Jaxx, Azuli, B Unique, Backyard, Bad Sneakers, Bandstock, Banquet, Beggars, Big Chill, Big Dada, Big Life / Nul / Sindy Stroker, Boombox, Border Community, Boysnoize, Brille, Bronzerat, Brownswood, Buzzin Fly, Can You Feel It, Catskills, ChannelFly, Chemikal Underground, City Rockers, Counter, D Cypher, Dance To The Radio, Deceptive, Def Jux, Dirtee Stank, Divine Comedy, Domino, Drag City, Drive Thru, Drowned in Sound, Duophonic, Eat Sleep / Sorepoint, Electric Toaster, Emfire, F. Comm, Fabric, Faith And Hope, Fantastic Plastic, Fargo, FatCat, Feraltone, Finders Keepers / Twisted Nerve, Fingerlickin’, Flock, Free Range, From The Basement, Full Time Hobby, Goldsoul, Gronland, Groove Attack, Halftime, Hassle ,Heron. Hum&Haw, Independiente, Info UK, Join Us, Kartel, Kensaltown, Kitsune, Kompakt, Laughing Stock, Leftroom, Lex, Lo Max, Loose, Love Box, Lowlife, Lucky Number, Marquis Cha Cha, Memphis Industries, Merok, Metroline, Mute, Naïve, Nation, Navigator. New World, Ninja Tune, Nuclear Blast ,One Little Indian, Output / People in the Sky / Process, Pale Blue, Palm, Peacefrog, PIAS Recordings, PIP 555 Productions, Play To Work, Powerhouse (T2), Propaganda / Ho Hum, Raw Canvas, Red Grape, Red Telephone Box, Rekids, Renaissance, Respect Productions (PES digital), Reveal Records, SMG, Rock Action, Roots, Rough Trade, Rough Trade Comps, Rubyworks, Ruffa Lane, Search And Destroy, Secret Sundaze, Secretly Canadian / Jagjaguwar / Dead Oceans, Sell Yourself, Setanta, Shatterproof, Sideone Dummy, Slam Dunk, Smalltown, Soma, Something In Construction, Sonar Kollectiv, Soul Jazz, Southern Fried, Stranded Soldier, Subliminal, Sunday Best, TARGO, Taste, Ten Worlds, Thrill Jockey, Total Fitness, Touch And Go, Track And Field, TriTone, Trouble, Try Harder, Turk, Turnstile, Twenty 20, Underworld, Union Square, Urban Torque, Vagrant, Vice, Victory, Wagram , Wall Of Sound, Warp, Wi45 , Wonky Atlas, Word And Sound, Xtra Mile, You Are Here.

http://www.mixmag.net/2011/08/09/pias-ware...royed-in-riots/

Quiet tonight. The only trouble seems to be in Eltham where the EDL, with no ethnics to pick on, have decided to turn from vigilantes to rioters. Currently involved in a stand off with the Met.

Quiet tonight. The only trouble seems to be in Eltham where the EDL, with no ethnics to pick on, have decided to turn from vigilantes to rioters. Currently involved in a stand off with the Met.

You planning on tearing up Washington again the neet?

You planning on tearing up Washington again the neet?

Aye. I'm going to head to the Galleries, set a couple of mobility scooters alight and do Ramsdens over.

Edited by Ketsbaia

hard core you know the score.

grab me a bottle of Sarsons when you do Ramsdens....oh you mean the gold place dont you? not Harrys?

The gold place, aye. Washington isn't ready for Harry Ramsdens, we only got a KFC last year.