The Great British riots

Gene_Clark

Everything ok near you Martin? Heard that Lewisham/Croydon/Peckham involved now?

Aye, nothing right on the doorstep so far thankfully. The trouble down in central Lewisham that's been on the telly is about 15 minutes' walk away, and apparently there's rumblings in New Cross too which is 15 minutes in the other direction. Luckily there shouldn't be too much round here to attract attention, except maybe the Tesco Express if they get desperate... :D The independent shops out on the main road were mostly all shutting up for the night when I came back from the gym a couple of hours ago - can't say I blame them. But apart from a night's sleep that'll no doubt be disturbed by sirens - the aforementioned main road is the main artery between Lewisham and Peckham. Brilliant. :D - everything should be all right, touch wood.

Good to know you're ok. Please resist the temptation to go and join in eh? :D

Just messaged a couple of friends who are coppers in London - one of whom works in the TSG (riot squad basically) Luckily they are both safe and well.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Geordio Armani

Only a matter of time befoe some poor cunt dies in these fires... how can anyone sympathaise with these cunts... looting and setting fires typical blacks..

Only a matter of time befoe some poor cunt dies in these fires... how can anyone sympathaise with these cunts... looting and setting fires typical blacks..

ooooh you big brave boy :D

Depressing to see friends-of-friends on Facebook giving it the "Enoch Powell was right" and all that.

Guest Geordio Armani

you utter cunt now fuck off

Depressing to see friends-of-friends on Facebook giving it the "Enoch Powell was right" and all that.

Racism on both sides unfortunately.

When David Cameron gets off that plane don't expect to be posting...

hmmm....becoming bolder....think theres a village missing an idiot tonight....

Guest Geordio Armani

Well hes still in the air at the moment so lets carry on eh school boy the lot of the black cunts want fucking hanging FACT!! looooooting ffs give your head a shake ...

Guest Geordio Armani

Bolder??? are you watching different news to me you stupid cunt?

I can hear the police choppers in peckham - about ten mins away - from my bedroom. Quite scary actually. The local tesco express was looted a few hours ago. Now the met are saying don't leave your homes.

Well hes still in the air at the moment so lets carry on eh school boy the lot of the black cunts want fucking hanging FACT!! looooooting ffs give your head a shake ...

What about the white people doing the same?

Guest Geordio Armani
I can hear the police choppers in peckham - about ten mins away - from my bedroom. Quite scary actually. The local tesco express was looted a few hours ago. Now the met are saying don't leave your homes.

That is terrible man

Pretty worrying stuff. Seems to be spreading all over the place, scum think they have a free licence to do whatever they want.

Can see some emergency legislation being passed tomorrow.

AWOOGA!

Please tell me you've been drinking tennants super since you got up?....

Guest Geordio Armani

What about the white people doing the same?

If you have fuck all to say dont bother eh hillary white people lol

Guest Geordio Armani

Please tell me you've been drinking tennants super since you got up?....

Honestly can you not see what i am seeing on the news??

Time to send the army in. With guns.

Are the Met issued with baton rounds/plastic bullets?...they dont have water canon apparently..

Some prick in a suit has just said he didnt want to see the army on the streets of London...man up ffs, when Churhcill was home secretary he sent a fuckin battleship up the Mersey to break a strike in Liverpool :D