The Great British riots

Gene_Clark

Honestly can you not see what i am seeing on the news??

Mind, Sky News earlier did keep saying that Lewisham is due east of Hackney, bless 'em. Turns out they're not London-centric at all, they're just posh-London-centric. :D

Edited by Meenzer

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only a matter of time befoe some poor cunt dies in these fires... how can anyone sympathaise with these cunts... looting and setting fires typical blacks..

ooooh you big brave boy :D

you utter cunt now fuck off

hmmm....becoming bolder....think theres a village missing an idiot tonight....

Bolder??? are you watching different news to me you stupid cunt?

Please tell me you've been drinking tennants super since you got up?....

yeah I can and seeing as every rioter I've seen has had a scarf round their faces and a hoodie pulled up over their heads its been pretty fuckin difficult to see the colour of their skin...are you watching in some sort of super duper HD?

Anyway Cams just landed so I guess we'll never know :D

Apparently Cameron is due to attend a special Cobra meeting in the morning. Sounds like something where the dress code is "strictly leathers".

I was going to say, The Cobra could be right next-door to The Eagle in the Pink Triangle like. And would be equally terrifying.

Mind, Sky News earlier did keep saying that Lewisham is due east of Hackney, bless 'em. Turns out they're not London-centric at all, they're just posh-London-centric. :D

shush man....they really dont want the world to know what is due east of Hackney....even Usain Bolt might be having second thoughts about visiting the area next year :D

It's sad because there are deep-rooted cultural problems involved here that may end up with more division after the police regain control of the situation. The 'community' need to accept culpability and stop the violence.

It's an oversimplification and all, but you wonder where the parents of all these kids are right now, and where they think their kids are right now.

It's sad because there are deep-rooted cultural problems involved here that may end up with more division after the police regain control of the situation. The 'community' need to accept culpability and stop the violence.

It's an oversimplification and all, but you wonder where the parents of all these kids are right now, and where they think their kids are right now.

Sadly, they are probably with their parents right now...

I hate the entire "These people are all innocent and just angry at what's happening to the country" approach... as if 13 year old chavs excited to have a new xbox game are really bothered about the ills of the country, fucking idiots rioting.

Time to send the army in. With guns.

It's like the family of this bloke, talking of how wonderful he was and how he wouldn't hurt a fly. Meanwhile he's carrying illegal guns and posing in gangster t-shirts on facebook.

It's a disgraceful attitude. I know this woman, her son is 27, can't hold down a job, he's got 2 kids, benefits, the lot, and he's a wannabe drug-dealer with all the violence and belligerent attitude that goes with that. According to her, he's a fucking cherubic angel. It's that attitude that's contributed to him turning out to be an utter cunt with no sense of morality. Generations of unfit parents who spoil their kids senseless, regardless of behaviour.

That Commissioner that's just left the Met over the hacking thing had a stroke of luck, mind. Popcorn and Sky News for him tonight.

The top 2 went, didn't they? The Met are probably running around like headless chickens trying to decide who's in charge tonight.

That Commissioner that's just left the Met over the hacking thing had a stroke of luck, mind. Popcorn and Sky News for him tonight.

The top 2 went, didn't they? The Met are probably running around like headless chickens trying to decide who's in charge tonight.

Aye they've just had the Acting Commissioner on. Looked like someone had just shit in his hat.

Impossible position to be put in, but Nick Clegg didn't half look a minge when he visited affected areas this afternoon.

Why do the rioters hate you, papa?

Gotta admit though, it was cringey that bloke "You're deputy prime minister, why were we on our own your government should see things like this happening"... how!?

this kind of violence will always happen because the uk is turning into a mixed culture you have blacks asian pakistan and whites all mixed together thats why society will never be civil

Breaking news: Police close A1 south of Newcastle to prevent former England footballers travelling to riot area armed with KFC and cans of Fosters...

this kind of violence will always happen because the uk is turning into a mixed culture you have blacks asian pakistan and whites all mixed together thats why society will never be civil

BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAAHA

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABA

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA