Prediction League

McFaul

Aye, right enough.

Fuck you Mr Bass, sort your life out. :D

Edit: Maybe not actually. Weren't CR and CS in the wrong columns?

Fuck it, it's getting too complicated.

Its not just on my table CS and CR at the top should be switched thats all it is.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could've sworn I was on 39 points last week. Were my predictions for this weekend counted?

:lol: 33.

Fair enough, apologies Mr Bass. :lol:

You should still be on 42.

Enough with maths for the insane, 33 + 6 = 39.

I've switched the columns round so you knuckleheeds don't get too confused. :D

I could've sworn I was on 39 points last week. Were my predictions for this weekend counted?

:lol: 33.

Fair enough, apologies Mr Bass. :lol:

You should still be on 42.

Enough with maths for the insane, 33 + 6 = 39.

I've switched the columns round so you knuckleheeds don't get too confused. :D

Sound :steamtrain:

Aston Villa 1 Wigan 1

Blackburn 1 Man City 3

Everton 1 Liverpool 1 (shit game, shit atmosphere, won't even watch it, most boring game in English football)

Man Utd 4 Norwich 0

Sunderland 3 West Brom 1

Wolves 1 Newcastle 3

Bolton 0 Chelsea 2

Fulham 2 QPR 1

Swansea 0 Stoke 0

Tottenham 4 Arsenal 2

Everton 2 Liverpool 2

AstonVilla 2 Wigan 1

Blackburn 0 MCity 3

MUtd 4 Norwich 1

Sunderland 1 WestBrom 1

Wolverhampton 1 Newcastle 1

Bolton 1 Chelsea 2

Fulham 1 QPR 0

Swansea 1 Stoke 1

Tottenham 2 Arsenal 2

Edited by Besty

Table updated on front page. Thanks for Mr Bass for doing it last week. Any volunteers for this week?

I've knocked up a canny spreadsheet for this so I'll continue doing it for now. If/when I get fed up then I'll email someone else the sheet to carry on.

Edit, also I think we should take the hard line of predictions must be entered by midnight Friday to be included, and if you miss 5 weeks on the bounce then you'll be removed from the competition.

Edited by MrBass

Table updated on front page. Thanks for Mr Bass for doing it last week. Any volunteers for this week?

I've knocked up a canny spreadsheet for this so I'll continue doing it for now. If/when I get fed up then I'll email someone else the sheet to carry on.

Edit, also I think we should take the hard line of predictions must be entered by midnight Friday to be included, and if you miss 5 weeks on the bounce then you'll be removed from the competition.

MMMMMM I agree with the 5 weeks in a row bit, not sure about the Friday night rule, as long as no game has started it doesn't really matter.

MMMMMM I agree with the 5 weeks in a row bit, not sure about the Friday night rule, as long as no game has started it doesn't really matter.

Just makes things a bit easier from an admin perspective. Not a problem though, the table will just get posted a bit later - so if anyone's keen to see how well they've done and the table isn't up, blame the people who left their predictions until the last minute :D

Just makes things a bit easier from an admin perspective. Not a problem though, the table will just get posted a bit later - so if anyone's keen to see how well they've done and the table isn't up, blame the people who left their predictions until the last minute :D

If we had an online spreadsheet that would be even better and easy for everyone.

Everton 0 Liverpool 1

AstonVilla 1 Wigan 0

Blackburn 0 MCity 2

Man Utd 3 Norwich 0

Sunderland 1 WestBrom 1

Wolverhampton 1 Newcastle 2

Bolton 0 Chelsea 2

Fulham 1 QPR 1

Swansea 0 Stoke 1

Tottenham 2 Arsenal 3

Everton 0 Liverpool 0

AstonVilla 2 Wigan 0