Please sign Plymouth Argyle petition

GreenGuy

Hi guys,

Argyle fan here in peace.

You may remember a couple of seasons ago celebrating your promotion to the Premier League by winning 2-0 at Plymouth while we were relegated to League 1. Things have got worse for us since then, we're now in League 2 and liquidation is a real possibility.

As you may know, our club is still in administration as the season starts. The administrator picked his preferred bidder many weeks ago but as yet that bidder has not completed the deal, as deadlines have apparently repeatedly been extended. The bidder remains anonymous, but seeks to take ownership of the ground for development purposes while selling the club to Peter Ridsdale for £1.

The real danger is that the administrator becomes liable for staff wages this week - which have not been paid in full for several months - and that they will seek to liquidate the club to recoup their own costs rather than turn to an alternative buyer, James Brent, who is waiting in the wings, who has been talking positively to the Argyle Fans Trust, and who is seeking to negotiate the sale of the stadium to the Council on a community-based initiative.

Please consider signing our petition to the administrator to adopt the alternative bid:

http://www.petitiononline.co.uk/petition/d...te-pafc-pa/3347

Many thanks if you read this far, and good luck when your season kicks off tomorrow!

Nothing but respect for the club, wasn't at Home Park that night but it looked amazing the way your club put on a show for us :lol: , will sign it for you, good luck with it and with your season in League 2.

i also have a lot of respect for lower league clubs that are in league 1 and 2 etc there real fighters i hate seeing clubs going into liquidation awful. hope you plymouth fans can keep your club alive same goes for any other clubs to.

I'll sign and tweet, cousin used to live in Plympton, and I mind going there as a kid on holiday, went to see Plymouth v WBA in the league cup August time, and you had a striker called Dwight Marshall he was like fuckin Pele that neet. Looked like him too. Anyway your fans were nice friendly yokels, lovely slow way of life down there wouldn't mind it if the toon was like that tbh, but aye I'll sign it nee bother.

was there that night you did us proud.

One thing sticks in my mind. We were in the hotel after and Moncur, that Mackem off sky, the fat bloke of the radio and a few others were in the bar John Carver came in and was laughing and carrying on this was a couple of hours after his team had been relegated and I thought what a cunt, it's just a money game.