training ground

Binner9

lol shame if its enclosed. can remember letting ginola walk past as it was his first session and we didn't have a clue who he was and mike hooper walking through the front door ( the rest used the tradesman's ) milking the attention

well i got up took him after missing them go in got them coming out. not a smile among them. barton says he is starting and krul starts today also. pardew nice man shite manager.

nice of shola danny g and alan smith to drive straight past. its a good job they couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo.

well i got up took him after missing them go in got them coming out. not a smile among them. barton says he is starting and krul starts today also. pardew nice man shite manager.

nice of shola danny g and alan smith to drive straight past. its a good job they couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo.

Did you get a glimpse of the training ground? Is it made of solid gold?

Did you get a glimpse of the training ground? Is it made of solid gold?

:lol::happygirl:

apologies then my bad if the case. but he did think it was gold. never seen him so chuffed to be honest.

Good on you and your little boy. I was sarcastically referring to the club saying this is where the Carroll money had gone. Sorry if that was a little obtuse :lol:

Smith, Shola and Guthrie were probably rushing to a reservation at Nandos, the classless ringpieces.

the likes of vuckic and abeid pulled up when they could of easy drove past as nobody noticed them. harper seemed well pissed off as they'd just been informed of the team apparently

Edited by Binner9

it is to a 6yr old. here is me thinking he is immature.

:happygirl:

its not the first time in life i have been a knob and jumped the gun lol i have the feeling it might not be the last sorry mate

Mate if anyone was being a knob it was me, putting spin on your day out with your boy. No apology needed :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
there may have been one yesterday as there were loads of kids knocking around including one lad who had his whole head painted in black and white stripes :nufc:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Geordie-...249004358464383 :nufc:

from the beginning of the blackburn game

65130468.jpg

Edited by Lazarus

there may have been one yesterday as there were loads of kids knocking around including one lad who had his whole head painted in black and white stripes :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Geordie-...249004358464383 :D

from the beginning of the blackburn game

65130468.jpg

The bloke on the far right can't be pleased with that pic. Looks a bit special needs.