Scunthorpe United v Newcastle United

CleeToonFan

Nah - loaned him to Huddersfield town but that's it!

Could have sworn he'd gone out again a few weeks ago but can see owt on the web.

He looked like he had a good chance to make it a couple of years ago. I remember he was the best player on the park away to Doncaster. It's a shame if he's fell so far back.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rapey mustn't rate him at all.

Shame if he doesnt because from what i'd seen of him he looked decent. Could see some ability in him.

But they get to see what he's like in training dont they. Maybe, just like Lua Lua, he doesnt look the grade?

Get him sent out for 1st team football if he isnt gonna get run outs like this. Same with Ranger. Donaldson, Tavernier and so on.

I'd like to see run outs for: Ferguson, Gosling, Vuckic and Marveaux and i think Ba needs a game now since he's only played part of the game against arsenal. I'd also have said Kadar but it sounds like nobody's entirley sure where he is or if he's got any chance of being picked!

Difficult balancing act imo. Giving run outs to players is important but first and foremost I want us to win the game. I'm sick of getting knocked out of this competition in the early stages and this has Hereford United/Leyton Orient written all over it for me.

So I wouldn't like to see too many unblooded players starting. Could go with something like

Harper

Raylor----Williamson-----Saylor-----Perch

Obertan----Gosling----Vuckic-----Marveaux

Best------Lovenkrands

and a mix of players on the bench

Marveaux must be a cert to start this one, probably Ba aswell given he sat out the derby.

Hate these sort of games we always seem to get humped. Probably because our squad hasn't had the depth to rely on fringe players to beat teams in Div 1. Hopefully it'll be different this year. At least for a few rounds.

I would like to see Kadar testing the left back role.

Not sure what the crack is with him fitness-wise but he isn't listed as injured but he didn't even make a single appearance pre-season, did he? Out of contract at the end of the season too. I'd suggest he's a goner and not in Pardew's plans.

Not sure what the crack is with him fitness-wise but he isn't listed as injured but he didn't even make a single appearance pre-season, did he? Out of contract at the end of the season too. I'd suggest he's a goner and not in Pardew's plans.

He was at Huddersfield last season and got injured, but he still got some ambitions. Says here he'd like a first team place, so I guess there are still some ambitions with him http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11740_7004759,00.html

He was at Huddersfield last season and got injured, but he still got some ambitions. Says here he'd like a first team place, so I guess there are still some ambitions with him http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11740_7004759,00.html

What the fuck else is he going to say? I'm not trying because the manager thinks I'm shit? :lol:

That is a staggeringly bad record for to us to have. There's only about 5 or 6 teams in the football league who have beaten us more than we've beaten them. When you look on nufc.com we've got the upperhand in history against the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton and Aston Villa but....not Scunthorpe. Our record away there P5 W1 D0 L4 - staggeringly bad. One for HF to lick his lips over.

Seeing we're all having a go at being Deano.

I'd go with:

Krul

Simpson Williamson Colo Ferguson

Cabaye Tiote Gosling

Obertan Jonas

Ba

And tear fuck out of them.

I would play a strong side as its our best chance to win anything plus gets a Europe place too

Marveaux and Williamson to start reckon the Chronicle. Harps and Ferguson a possibility.

Would like to see Abeid and Vuckic get a run out too. Rapey has been talking Abeid up recently.

Think we will put at least 5 past them.

I wouldn't be surprised if the morale is once again crushed - Scunthorpe & QPR will go halfs on the victory.

Buzzing to see Marveaux. One of those nights where Im quite keen to get to bed so tomorrow gets here a bit quicker.

Think we will put at least 5 past them.

albion_boy_christmas_box_25.jpg

"I simply can't wait for matchday to be here, I can't!"

Difficult balancing act imo. Giving run outs to players is important but first and foremost I want us to win the game. I'm sick of getting knocked out of this competition in the early stages and this has Hereford United/Leyton Orient written all over it for me.

So I wouldn't like to see too many unblooded players starting. Could go with something like

Harper

Raylor----Williamson-----Saylor-----Perch

Obertan----Gosling----Vuckic-----Marveaux

Best------Lovenkrands

and a mix of players on the bench

Who's that just to the right of Saylor?

reported. :razz:

I'd like to see the Dude Abeid get played -- if he had such a canny preseason, perhaps worth it as a sub? Also, how about Vuckic can do in a second striker role as opposed to in the midfield?

Edited by DragonFilet