Scunthorpe United v Newcastle United

CleeToonFan

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vuckic knew it was in before it he'd even decided to shoot. Or was he arms aloft for the pass. Very good strike.

:icon_lol: good spot psychic Haris.

Time for Stevie to post his goal, so he can show Best how it's done.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...628562560793120

:icon_lol:

Class. Effort and a half that. Cantona had fuck aal on yee.

:razz: that's where the similarities end, only sent off twice in a 21 year football career.

Best's volley was embarrassing though. Could yee look yourself in the mirror and honestly say you would fuck it up that badly. Just hit the fucking target, it's not that hard, he's a professional he's 20 yards from goal.

Vuckic knew it was in before it he'd even decided to shoot. Or was he arms aloft for the pass. Very good strike.

:razz: that's where the similarities end, only sent off twice in a 21 year football career.

Best's volley was embarrassing though. Could yee look yourself in the mirror and honestly say you would fuck it up that badly. Just hit the fucking target, it's not that hard, he's a professional he's 20 yards from goal.

Aye, Bests effort from the corner of the box was piss poor. Didn't get over the ball. Anyone that knows anything would say you shoot across the keeper so if he saves it's back into the mix. Best on the other hand took a wild swing aiming for the keepers near side. Woeful finish. Still, put himself about a bit.

For me, I'd play Sammy and Shola on sunday. Perfect opportunity, at home, after a win. See what he's made of.

Bubba looked absolutely atrocious. Still think he'll do well if played as an out and out striker and not off Bests shoulder.

Aye, Bests effort from the corner of the box was piss poor. Didn't get over the ball. Anyone that knows anything would say you shoot across the keeper so if he saves it's back into the mix. Best on the other hand took a wild swing aiming for the keepers near side. Woeful finish. Still, put himself about a bit.

For me, I'd play Sammy and Shola on sunday. Perfect opportunity, at home, after a win. See what he's made of.

Bubba looked absolutely atrocious. Still think he'll do well if played as an out and out striker and not off Bests shoulder.

Agree with all that. I've only seen Sammy twice in the first team Darlo and last neet, he takes people on, shoots, heads, put himself aboot, hits the ball hard and scores. What more do you want? I think Ba will come good, it's a big step up from playing for West Ham to playing for a club like Newcastle think he just needs acclimatise.

Guest Your Name Here
Also think the hype about Cabaye is starting to look just that. He's a tidy player but there's been few signs there's much to his game. Jack of all trades and a master of none.

For fuck's sake. Besides, aren't you the guy who wrote him off after 80 minutes against Arsenal?

Nope, and I haven’t written him off yet. He’s a decent player but all this stuff about him being a class act is based on hype not his performances. He hasn’t excelled at anything yet, even in fleeting glimpses.