Nicklas Bendtner

DubiousBobcat

How may towering, slow as fuck strikers can we have?

All this talk of adding pace to the team is useless if our strikers aren't quick enough to get on the end of a cross/pass.

ditto. a white shola

Berb, his shite tatts would make him more a white dutty custard.

i'd take him a heartbeat. Decent run of games and he'll notch some goals. No problem.

Must be concerns over this personality though.

Aye, he seems like a bellend but, like you say he's a good player and he has something to prove. I doubt we'll be even making an enquiry about him though.

He's a decent player. A lot better than Shola and Hands.

If Arsenal sell Fabregas, Nasri and Bendtner they're gonna have a lot of cash.

Wenger wont spend it though.

Arsenal following the Newcastle model. :lol:

Don't think Bendtner is that slow, but seems lazy so won't get around the pitch as much as you'd like. As much as he's a decent player who would benefit from a consistent run of games any success that he would be able to achieve here would be based on his personal application which is apparently shit. Therefore unless he has matured immensely don't think we'd get much value out of him.

Lovelyhands might be happy about it though, so there's immeasurable value there.

Don't think Bendtner is that slow, but seems lazy so won't get around the pitch as much as you'd like. As much as he's a decent player who would benefit from a consistent run of games any success that he would be able to achieve here would be based on his personal application which is apparently shit. Therefore unless he has matured immensely don't think we'd get much value out of him.

Lovelyhands might be happy about it though, so there's immeasurable value there.

We must be on Plan F now.

I'd take him for sure he'll be a good PL striker after a run of games, hes not as slow as some are making out, pace isnt his main attribute but hes by no means pedestrian, he's got the odd touch of brilliance about him and coming from arsenal he'll be a good all round footballer but as Ive said every other time hes been mentioned he thinks hes so much better than he is, this might be remedied with a run of games in a PL first 11, apart from when he was on lona at birmingham the most league starts hes had in a season is 17 and he got 9 goals out of them.

and every so often he does something that makes me think he could be a really good player

like that, I dont think we will sign him though, dont reckon ashley will pay the rates, fee or wages. be happy to be proven wrong though

He's a decent player. A lot better than Shola and Hands.

If Arsenal sell Fabregas, Nasri and Bendtner they're gonna have a lot of cash.

Wenger wont spend it though.

Arsenal following the Newcastle model. :lol:

:icon_lol:

I'd take him for sure he'll be a good PL striker after a run of games, hes not as slow as some are making out, pace isnt his main attribute but hes by no means pedestrian, he's got the odd touch of brilliance about him and coming from arsenal he'll be a good all round footballer but as Ive said every other time hes been mentioned he thinks hes so much better than he is, this might be remedied with a run of games in a PL first 11, apart from when he was on lona at birmingham the most league starts hes had in a season is 17 and he got 9 goals out of them.

and every so often he does something that makes me think he could be a really good player

like that, I dont think we will sign him though, dont reckon ashley will pay the rates, fee or wages. be happy to be proven wrong though

At the moment, its either us or Stoke interested in taking him. Do you think Stoke would also cough up for him? I think its Bendtner that needs to lower his expectations. I would be happy to see him prove himself with us.

So if we overcome the wages, fees and rates then we have a decent chance of being in with a shot of talking to him. On the Pardew scale that's vastly in excess of 100% chance of signing him.

At the moment, its either us or Stoke interested in taking him. Do you think Stoke would also cough up for him? I think its Bendtner that needs to lower his expectations. I would be happy to see him prove himself with us.

not really, he wont end up at us or stoke this summer, if he doesnt fancy either of us he'll stay at arsenal

dont suppose anyone knows when his contracts up? if arsenal drop the supposed 8mil I think we could be in for him but again, the wages will be a problem

I never knew he was 6'5!

Fucking hell imagine having height and pace in the same team.

He looks more like 6'2/3 to me. Wikipedia have him down as 6'5 though. Mental.

no mention of his height on arsenals website, FM has him as 6'4" though which im sure will get me a shit load of abuse but on basics like height they do tend to get their details from the clubs themselves

Misfits and Outcasts United

Ben Arfa - Fell out and demanded an exit.

Ba - Quit his club. Failed medical. Dodgy knee.

Cabaye - Buy out clause activated.

Marveaux - Ran his contract down with injury problems.

Simpson - Not good enough at Manure.

Obertan - Not good enough at Manure.

Williamson - Bought but never played by Portsmouth.

Tiote - Yellow card/suspension machine.

Ameobi - Noone else would touch him.

Barton - Reputation precedes him.

Smith - Shit.

Gosling - Reneged on verbal contract with his club to leave for more money - whilst injured!

Ranger - Discarded by former club for being more trouble than he's worth.

Lovenkrands - Well passed his prime.

Now linked with:

Bendtner - Not good enough for Arsenal.

Pieters - Fallen out with club.