Steven Taylor

I ♥ Daddys Cock

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a mug.

Thank you, what a fucking coward yet no one on here can actually come out with it

What is wrong with people on here ?

We have an intolerance for bellends. You may have noticed?

This?

:blush: what the hell is Jonas blithering on about

Classic interview that. She goes there with a couple of key questions in mind, tries to get a response out of Taylor who rightfully doesn't comment on it, then turns to Jonas who can't properly understand what she's asking. ;)

Jonas' answer to the final question is classic.

:D

Interviewer: Alana Pardew has said you will surprise a few people with your results this season, what do you think of that?

Jonas: It is only one game, we have to take it one game at a time.

;)

Taylor should suggest that he was merely showing what he would have done to Gervinho if he had been the one slapped.

oh dear..i do wish all of our player could be like that good sport and all round spiffing gent cattermole!!

oh wait....sorry.he's a piece of dirty scum!!

wonder if brambles brother is enjoying the 4 walls of his cell??..........i bet at night,when the lags start shouting "FRESH FISH"........................he regrets taking that wad of money titus gave him to take the rap!!!

and I think Steven Taylor had a good game on saturday. I still say that he's a good player, much better than Williamson too, and if we had had a better team he would have made more progress with his game too.