Modibo Maiga

DragonFilet

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would take the piss getting Macheda in tbh, what sort of message does that send to the likes of S.Ameobi and Vuckic.

Yeah, to be frank Macheda compared to the rest of our promising youngsters are all equally unproven. 16 matches for Sampdoria last year, not a single goal... I'd rather see Sammyobi getting his chance, rather than Macheda having is chance because he couldn't get it at Man U.

Would take the piss getting Macheda in tbh, what sort of message does that send to the likes of S.Ameobi and Vuckic.

Yeah, to be frank Macheda compared to the rest of our promising youngsters are all equally unproven. 16 matches for Sampdoria last year, not a single goal... I'd rather see Sammyobi getting his chance, rather than Macheda having is chance because he couldn't get it at Man U.

Exactly.

Same old same old. We work ourselves into a frenzy speculating who we are going to bring in whilst the club has absolutely no intention whatsoever of signing any more players. Pardew will have been told he has to sell a striker before he can bring another one in' and as far as I know we have had no enquiries for Best, and although Ranger may go later on tonight it will be too late to bring in a replacement (sounds a familiar scenario doesnt it).

Meh, can't trust Talksport.

Auclair is the man when it comes to French players.

yeah, I agree. He was amazed we signed Cabaye based on how good he is. I think getting excited over this guy then going mental if it falls through is a bit of an overreaction. I want us to get a striker but not just anyone for the sake of it ala Cole

What? :clapping: I think we definitely made a bid for him anyway. A real one with cash and stufff as opposed to the rest of them. Just saying anyway, if we're in the shit in January which we wont be far from at best, this lad seems the likeliest to me.

Just pulling your chain! :clapping:

It wouldn't surprise me if that's true btw, I just don't think it'll excuse us not getting a striker in this window. 'Getting your man eventually' is fair enough when there's a genuinely important individual target out there but not when there's a gaping hole to fill in the meantime. Should Pardoo even hint at that if we sign a striker in January he'll want to be publically flogged with volleys of shit.

(Not saying you'd be trying to claim it as some sort of deferred success, just to clarify)

What? :clapping: I think we definitely made a bid for him anyway. A real one with cash and stufff as opposed to the rest of them. Just saying anyway, if we're in the shit in January which we wont be far from at best, this lad seems the likeliest to me.

Well if we do let's hope we have his visa sorted out in advance this time... Amaturish from the club especially after all the problems with Tiote... If the rumours are true we were caught out again... Prefer Cisse or Erdinc though...